[declined] Drakonnan - Paladin, Retribution

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Drakonnan

[declined] Drakonnan - Paladin, Retribution

Postby Drakonnan » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:51 pm

1. What's your race, class, level, name Drakonnan, level 70 dwarf Paladin.
2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class? Dwarfs rule! Seriously though, when I first started playing World of Warcraft quite a while ago I had a good look at all the races, and I found dwarves the most interesting. Class, well I guess I like the combination of healing, dpsing and the ability to wear plate.
3. What's the best thing about your character? Reputation on it, I've worked hard to get a lot of factions to exalted, and I'm proud of that.
4. What do you want from Easy? Good experiences, things to remember, things like that. I'm looking for a raiding as well as social guild, my currently guild is social but not enough progress :)
5. What have you got to offer? Atm I don't have a lot other than dps to offer, I'm retribution and I enjoy it. Retri paladins are often underestimated but we can get the job done of we get the chance.
6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules? Yes, I am.
7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please. I have a tier 6 geared resto druid on Mal'ganis US. I've done most of SSC and TK, BT Hyjal and Kalecgos in Sunwell Plat from a healer's point of view. I've done Lurker, Void Reaver, Solarian and everything below as a retri paladin.
8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)? I have all days a week, from 6 Pm to midnight or so.
9. Have you been in other guilds? I have been to quite a few guilds, including Seducing, Retribution (disbanded now) etc etc. Currently in Team Mayhem.
10. What is your age? 15
11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic? I understand and speak English well. I have Vent, but currently not a mic.
12. Which heroics keys do you have? I have all heroics keys, and the attunement to heroic MgT What is the link to your armory profile? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Drakonnan
13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you? I only have one alt on Lightbringer, named Snigeskytten, but I mostly play on Drakonnan
Info about my character in general: I have gear from Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon and Lurker and no longer need anything from Magtheridon and below. Ready for SSC/TK and according to Be imba, also BT/Hyjal. I do a good 700dps in raids which isn't a huge amount, and I know that. I'm always open to hints about how to increase that :) always open to criticism too. I have completed the game http://www.ferox-horde.de/feroxtgs2/, so I'm ready for the Gorefiend fight too.
I see Pluvonius, a online friend of mine also applied here, so

Cilithan
Friend

Re: Drakonnan, Retribution Paladin

Postby Cilithan » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 am

Hello Drakonnan,

Thank you for your application. We've discussed it amongst ourselves and we've come to the conclusion we have no spot for you in Easy.

I hope you find a guild to your liking soon. Best wishes from Easy.

Regards, Cilithan
Fear is the mindkiller...

Drakonnan(account I created is still inactive)

Re: Drakonnan, Retribution Paladin

Postby Drakonnan(account I created is still inactive) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 am

Alrighty, thanks anyways. I wish good luck to all of you, and thanks for taking the time to review my application.

Return to “Applications - Raiders”