[declined] Hunterdane - Hunter, Beast Mastery

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Hunterdane

[declined] Hunterdane - Hunter, Beast Mastery

Post by Hunterdane »

1. What's your race, class, level, name. Dwarf, Hunter, 70, Hunterdane
2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class? I thought playing a hunter and as a dwarf would be fun.
3. What's the best thing about your character? It has good gear and good dps.
4. What do you want from Easy? Id like to make some good raiding progress and to Enjoy WoW with the guildies as well.
5. What have you got to offer? My loyalty, LW skill and dps in any raid and instances
6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules? yes
7. What is your experience in Wow? I have cleared kara, done 4/6 bosses in ZA, killed voidwalker and Sol in TK and the lurker in SSC. Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please. I have many alts, they are just to experience how the class works, but i am trying to level my warrior to elvel 70 so i can use it as a tank for the guild if needed.
8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)? Well i play everyday after 3, approximately 4-9. i log on everyday to check for raids and when to come back online if needed.
9. Have you been in other guilds? Yes, i have been in Primal life, Destruction, Rush, Lashess of darnassus
10. What is your age? 16
11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic? Yes i understand and speak english fluently, i have Vent but not a mic.
12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile? I have all heroich keys, and my link to the armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Hunterdane
13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you? my alts are Lionwarrior, roguedarren
Cilithan

Re: Guild recruitment request

Post by Cilithan »

Hi Hunterdane,

Thank you for your application. Regretfully however, I have to inform you that we are full on Hunters at the moment so Im affraid we have no space for you in <Easy>.

Hope you find a guild to your liking soon, best wishes from Easy.

Kind regards, Cilithan