[accepted as Social] Fántá - Shaman, Elemental

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Fántá

[accepted as Social] Fántá - Shaman, Elemental

Post by Fántá »

Toons name: Fántá
Race: Dranei
Class: Elemental as a main as aranged dps - I have resto as a off spec, and use it when needed as healer.
When it comes to stats, i go haste < mastery < crit. When possible, i gem for haste as priority and use enchants as best as possible, often checked on Icyveins.
Atm i'm trying to get as much gear from lfr as possible, because i'm not doing normals right now hence i do not have the guild to complete them.
Rotation: Always having Seering Totem down (not in burst fase, i use my fire elemental totem for that) other than i, i apply fire shock - lava burst - lightning bolt and earth shock when i have 6 or 7 charges on lightning shield.
Mostly i use keybinds and at points when the extra is needed i use clicking.
Raiding, i would be able to do 3-4 times a week, the exact hour has no matter, i can do most times anyway.
What would stop me from raiding some days, would be real life complications or meeting friends, family and so on.
- oh, and right now i'm waiting for some new internet that will arrive later this week.

Personal info: My name is Jørgen, i'm 32 years of age and live in Denmark.
I've had quite the experience in WoW and has played it since the beginning of TBC.
I have 8 lvl 90 characters, with 3 ready for normal raids (ilvl 500), though this is the one i wanna be serious about, and therefore the one i apply with for easy.
With the new internet connection is going to be 50/5 and is very realiable, i've been a costumer the last 2 years, but have just moved to a new place.
Other guilds. With this toon, i've only been in "De danske Barbarer" and have only had trouble and increasingly higher inactivity all throughout and this resulted in no raiding which i wanna start doing.
With another toon i've been in TUU (The Unseen University) and have raided a lot there as hunter on 10 man raids through Wotlk and Cata.
All in all i've had 16 days and 7 hours of game time on this particular toon (Fántá)

I'm not applying to any other guilds than easy. And the reason i'm applying is i've heard a little about the guild from a friend of mine who is at the moment applying as well and is on trial. (MercyHawkeye)

ArmoryLink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... %A1/simple

Right now, i don't have Ilvl 510, but i'm working on it with hard effort and hope to have a chance anyway to show what i am capable of in a testrun.
Erian
Raid Leader

Re: Application as a Raider

Post by Erian »

Good luck with the app. It's a real struggle to get gear better than i510 unless you're in a raiding guild. I guess you are running daily heroic scenarios for the 516 drops and the VP.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Celee

Post by Celee »

GL Fanta with your app :)
Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

mmm Fanta sorry m8 but i prefer coca cola :lol: :lol:

good luck with your application
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Good luck with your app! :)
Rinholy

Post by Rinholy »

Hi Fanta, nice to see another ele shammy :)

I was wondering about your talent choice. I see you've chosen Elemental mastery. With your other choice Primal elementalist, why did you choose that talent instead of Ancestral swiftness? Also about your CL glyph, how do you use that in a raid? Because most of the time you'll be dps' ing the boss instead of trash...

Just wondering ;) gl with your app!
Templaar
GM [Retired]

Post by Templaar »

Have you applied to Easy before?
I notice some similarities to this app: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12062
Fántá

Post by Fántá »

Hey and yes, i have an app before. But thats a long time ago :)
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

Hi Fanta, I'm guessing you've logged out in your healer gear? Could you log out in your dps gear so we can take a look please.

Cheers
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Fántá

Post by Fántá »

My 2 trinkets are the only ones i have atm, but i am working on getting some dps ones. and the gear is for my dps