[accepted as Social] Cza - Monk, Windwalker

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Cza

[accepted as Social] Cza - Monk, Windwalker

Post by Cza »

YOUR TOON
What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)[/b]
Cza, 90 pandarean monk, ms ww, os (will be mw in the future).

Do you have a dual spec? What do you use it for?
I will have. I find its really usefull to have two good specs. Especially while raiding I can fill a spot if main healer is missing.

Gearing methodology
What stats are most important to you? How do you prioritise what to gem/enchant for? How important is Mastery to your class:spec?[/b]
Agi as main stat. Next I go for haste > crit > mastery.
Mastery is least usefull imo.
Hit/expertise cap Is obvious:)

Gearing plan
What items are you looking to upgrade and with what?[/b]
As this toon has a long way to go - im starting with ordos/celestials hoping for some more 561 items. Im also in the middle of legedary quest so i guess a month more will give me my cloak.
And thats pretty much it - not much more can be achvied via lfr for me and there are no pugs on LB. Thats why I need a guild...

Play style
What rotations/spell priorities do you use?
Pretty standard stuff i guess. Use jab/expel harm to generate chi.
Tiger palm (keep the buff), sun rising kick (on cd), blackout kick as filler. Main cd is xu`en. I use also FoF when sun rising kick is on cd.

For aoe i try to maintain tiger palm buff and sun rising kick debuff and spam FoF or spinning crane kick.

Are you a clicker or you use keybinds?
I mainly use keybinds.

RAIDING
What days can you raid, how often can you raid on average?
Almost everyday:) Im usually out of home on fridays/saturdays evenings but everything else is fine.

What affects whether you can/can't raid, do you avoid/prefer particular raids?
I have to avoid any hc kills as im not ready for them. Other than that my main obstacle will be my girlfriend - if she decides we need to go out = i cant raid:) Ofc ill notice the guild earlier, its not like im just a no-show.

PERSONAL INFO & WOW HISTORY
What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
Marcin Czachowski, 28, Poland

What speed is your internet connection? How reliable is it?
I didnt have any connection issues for a long time so i guess its pretty reliable.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?[/b]
I started at the end of Wotlk. When i got to lvl 80 cata was live so i was able to start serious raiding during 4.1 (I think it was in a guild Mark of the Phoenix on horde magtheridon with Erian).

This character is new - i made it to try monk class. During leveling i really got to like it and since this my be my main in WoD id like to this toon going.

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
Actually this is an alt. My main atm is Gniewo-Magtheridon. I still raid with him however he is pretty good geared atm so i would like to put more attention on this monk toon.
On this server i still have some alts - though i rarely play them: Kuyon, Rajto, Shatan are all 90.

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
Im a member of evoultion of old. We transfered to magtheridon lately but all of my toons except main one are staying here.

EASY
Are you applying to other guilds?
No.

Do you have any friends in Easy?
I know Erian. Other than that i did raid with you guys a few times as my main (Gniewo) when we had Easy/Evo runs in ToT.

How did you hear about Easy?
see previous question

LINKS
What is your Armory link?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... a/advanced
Tan

Re: application

Post by Tan »

Hi Cza,

thanks for applying.

You're applying as a Raider but with your main being in Evo (and assuming he's raiding with Evo), will this one still be available for raiding?
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis

Post by Guest »

Yes - I would like to make it in such a way there is no collision between two characters.
Especially since my main is pretty much involved only in progression runs.

I would like to split my time evenly.
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Excellent player, very reliable. Have raided with him many times, and over several years.

Good luck with the app!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

Hi CSS,

I have a few off book questions. Hope you don't mind...

1. What is your biggest challenge/(s) playing as WW? How do you counter these?

2. What are you PC specs? (Hard drive, graphics card, ram, CPU, etc).

3. Are you interested in raiding Normal mode, Hc mode, or both?

4. What do you think about changes coming in WoD?

5. What are your plans as far as playing WoW once WoD lands?
Cza

Post by Cza »

1. Biggest challenge playing as WW?

I guess it a bit silly but - being melee:) Im used to play ranged dps so it does feel still a bit awkward to be in such close proximity to the bosses. I was playing enhancment back in Cata but all MoP its been ranged dps for me.
I do counter this by playing - its a matter of getting used to it back again i guess:)

2. PC specs:
Processor Intel Core i7-4700MQ
RAM 16GB
graphics: 2 x Nvidia GeForce GT 750M SLI

Overall its quite effecitve even in 25man:)

3. Atm I am behind (ilvl 528) so I cant think of anything except normals. When i get to the level of hc`s I am willing to do them also.

4/5. Of course, when it comes to WoD I can not wait:) As for the changes:
Most what i am interested is the new models - I know that for quite stupid but that's why now I play Panda now, because all other races (worgen and goblins outside) look compared to them like from another era. This is obviously changing aesthetic, which does not affect the gameplay but really its something to look out for me.
As for the rest - as most expect new of content (new raids, quests, challenges, etc..).
From what I've seen for WW there are no major changes planned in the WoD ...

Also im really keen how the new healing system will work:)
Tan

Post by Tan »

Hi Cza,

sorry it took us so long. We've been trying to get a hold on you online with no avail.

Please contact an officer in-game (Tsumecho, Rublupine, Tanla, Templaar, Rotkwa) for a talk.

/o
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

He was on last night while you were in SoO. Did a heroic scenario with him, very smooth.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Rhae

Post by Rhae »

Erian wrote:He was on last night while you were in SoO. Did a heroic scenario with him, very smooth.
So, in other words... stop slacking officer duties while raiding, Tan! Tut tut!