If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Renorrah

[withdrawn] Renorrah - Warrior, Arms

Postby Renorrah » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:45 pm

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name:Renorrah
Class:Warrior
Mainspec:Arms
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?):Protection. Not so much.I played just for some achivments.
Battletag:Vilrath#2425
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... rah/simple
ABOUT YOU
Name:Murat
Age (approximately):22
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)
Im a dentistry student. I like to drawing and very good at this.Im playıng WOW for 1 year.
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? :actually my main was hunter. but when ı try warrior ı love it. Its very tough and very fun for bash the enemies faces with charge, heroic leap , the glorius bladestorm :D ı love it
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc): noxxic, wowhead,icyveins
What is your previous raiding experience?:on my main all cata raid. icc ulduar onyxia... For dreanor hm brf. hfc normal 5/13
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?: probably all of them :D
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I made my items alone, not with a guild. I looked some guilds but they arent playıng, Staying the same item lvl, no progression no achivment hunt. I want play this game with ıts all stuff
Do you have any friends in Easy? not yet :D
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? they were not social and they werent playıng for progression

Caireann

Re: Arms Warrior

Postby Caireann » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello Murat,

Thanks for applying! :)

We will discuss it and get back to you soon, stay in touch.

/o

Caireann

Re: Arms Warrior

Postby Caireann » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Hey,

Please contact any of the officers to arrange a test run!
Also please enchant and gem your gear before that.

/o

Return to “Applications - Raiders”