[accepted as Social] Argentian - Paladin, Retribution

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template

[accepted as Social] Argentian - Paladin, Retribution

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:35 pm

1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Argentian
    2. Class: Paladin
    3. Mainspec: Retribution
    4. Offspec: Protection, have the gear, but very rusty on skills unfortunately (other guilds I've been in had too many tanks)
    5. Battletag: Lorgar#2188
    6. [url=http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... n/advanced[/url] link:
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Name: Marc Muis
    2. Age: 31 almost 32 :(
    3. Country: Netherlands
    4. Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy anything fantasy and Sci-fi, World of Warcraft (obviously) and games, especialy boardgames that rely on some strategy <3. I enjoy reading and writing, Good food, Watching E-sports/regular sports (ice hockey, rugby and amarican football). I'm not realy good at these kind of things, if anyone wants to know something, feel free to ask :)
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?: I love to play melee DPS, I love doing damage and doing a lightshow at the same time. it's all about looking fabulous after all. I've just been a paladin since vanilla, it's been my class, and I've never let it go, probably never will :)
    2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay?: you always start with Things like skada/DPS meters, see if you are performing at all, then you check out the sites to see what you can improve, I talk to other retri paladins alot, just gabbing about their rotation, sharing little tips and tricks. Experimenting alot with different builds, seeing which talents make the most sense on which bosses. that sort of thing. I've never been big on logs, I've never got them to work :S
    3. What is your previous raiding experience?: been Raiding since tbc, started with karazhan, up to early black temple, where my potatoe couldn;t handle the game after a graphical update. fast forward to wrath where I raided as main tank all the way through from Naxx to ICC 9/12 hc until people just got bored with no new content for a long time. In cata I tanked from from BoT and BWD up to Deathwings chin, where I switched to Retri because I was bored with tanking. Took a bit of a raiding break in Mists, the expansion didn't do much for me, I raided the first 4 raids until I got my cloak, then did normal Siege until once again my guild couldn't be bothered to do content that had been out for a year. Haven't raided much in warlords, we got up to Blackrock foundry, but the guild I am in currently is just empty now, people no longer log in because they feel Warlords is pretty boring in stuff to do besides raiding (which I totally agree with). now I find myself without a guild to do Hellfire citadel, which is the reason I canme to you, Bipsie told me she was in a realy nice guild and hoped I could apply aswell since she knew that I realy realy wanted to set my teeth in HFC.
    4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?: I have a flexible work roster, so I can plan around things usually. So once a week for sure, twice is very very likely, 3 is possible, 4 times might not happens, I work with Elderly with DEmantie/Alzheimers disease, and it's pretty tiring. But expect me atleast twice a week unless something important comes up. and I hope I can make it 3 times.
  4. EASY
    1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy?: Bipsie told me she found a cool guild that was doing the content I am craving. Since I've always had fun raiding with her, well, here I am :)
    2. Do you have any friends in Easy?: Bipsie the warlock,
    3. Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? I have been in alot of guilds, the reason for leaving was usually the guild losing interest in content before I did. except the one time I was kicked because they thought Retribution was a warrior spec, and they only needed a warrior (don't ask, I don't know either. >.<)

If my gear is too low to raid for now, I understand, I would like to be a social in that case until such time as I can upgrade my gear to the level required (694 at the moment)

Hope to hear from you soon!, cheers!

Tan
Officer

Re: Argentian - Retribution paladin

Post by Tan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Thanks for the app Argentian!
You'll hear from us (very) soon ;)
Image Image
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis

Bipsie

Post by Bipsie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:05 am

Just like Pawned, I have raided with Argentian throughout ICC, Cata and some of mists (or he may have just been in the guild but not raiding - this is the guild I made that I can't remember the name of lol). Then we raided together earlier this expac in Highmaul and BRF. I can vouch that he is a fast learner who, as he says, may be a little rusty but is dedicated to his class and i'm sure will make every effort to gear up asap so he can get involved in raiding again.
Kalehela | Shiyori | Bipsie | Tylune | Niyomi | Reylah
Mopzie | Okámi | Hilderid | Ayuna | Taoshiki | Cairistioná

Soraya

Post by Soraya » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:17 am

Good luck, Argentian! :)

Argentian

Post by Argentian » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:21 am

Awww, you´re making me blush sarah :3 and yeah,... what did you call that guild? xD

Thank you Soraya :)

Bipsie

Post by Bipsie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 am

Argentian wrote:Awww, you´re making me blush sarah :3 and yeah,... what did you call that guild? xD
I literally can't remember - I can't even remember who was in it either...was I asleep the whole time?

Argentian

Post by Argentian » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 am

hmm, Meaty, NC, Illa and Silver were your officers I think. I don't recall much else either xD

Fungi

Post by Fungi » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:48 am

I have only one question. .. If gnomes could be paladins. .. would you be a gnome? :)

Good luck.

A.
If you want to be have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !

Argentian

Post by Argentian » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 am

I would not. I would prefer to be a blood elf again, but curse all my friends going alliance on me! >.<
space quids it is then (humans are boring, even IRL ;))

Bipsie

Post by Bipsie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:15 am

Argentian wrote:hmm, Meaty, NC, Illa and Silver were your officers I think. I don't recall much else either xD
Hmm rings a bell, but hey nevermind that - was yeeeeears ago :oops: