[accepted] ArrZarr - Hunter, Marksmanship

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Rublupine

Re: [accepted] ArrZarr - Marksmanship Hunter

Post by Rublupine » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 pm

You can talent mighty bash too.

I seem to recall it was all about using the Amber and judicious use of Solar Beam.

ArrZarr
Raid Leader

Post by ArrZarr » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 am

Ah, another interrupt talent, if I'm ever determined to play that spec on my druid again I'll pick that up as well.

Just a note - while I am fairly vocal about how awful a spec Owlchicken is to play imo, it just means that the people who are actually playing it, and doing well are crazy masochistic worthy of respect for doing something that as yet I can't do.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Use of the amber is essential in proving grounds as it both acts as a way to stop the target from doing anything (mystic/guardian/amberweavers), it also increases damage done to the target trapped.
Sadly I don't know anything when it comes to specific boomkin advice.
“It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.”

ArrZarr
Raid Leader

Post by ArrZarr » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Ah, I had a feeling that it increased damage, but I haven't needed it on any toons other than the druid so far. Thanks for the tips guys, might have another go at some point, see if I can queue for HCs as dps on my druid :P