Sugarwall

[declined] Sugarwall - Mage, Frost

Post by Sugarwall »

Title to state "Toon Name, Class, & Spec"
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Sugarwall
    2. Class: Mage
    3. Mainspec: Frost
    4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Fire, but I don't play with that spec
    5. Battletag: Jaspers#2444
    6. Armory link:
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Name: Kaspars
    2. Age (approximately): 28
    3. Country: Latvia
    4. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)
    I'm a security worker, free time I spend with child and playing wow, I like pop and hip-hop music, nothing else i cant say, because it what I do last time.
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? Frost mage got a lot proc, so you can move more then some other casters, and mages is 1st dps class for now...
    2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) Icy-veins.com
    3. What is your previous raiding experience? HFC 13/13 nm and 12/13 hc, BRF all complete, forget how many boss was there :D
    4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
    At least 2
  4. EASY
    1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy? Seen in chat that your guild looking for raiders.
    2. Do you have any friends in Easy? No.
    3. Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds?
I was in one guild in this realm, but i join them to late, they got full mythic group and same with hc, hard to get in raids.
Rotkwa

Re: Sugarwall frost mage

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Sugarwall,

Thanks for applying. We'll take a look and get back to you soon.
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

Hey, could you armory link us your previous main so that we could see the experience you mentioned in your app?
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Can you please contact any of our officers online, we'd like to arrange a test run.
Sugarwall

Post by Sugarwall »

I will not play with mage anymore, sorry, good luck in raids!