If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Ishijuka

[declined] Ishijuka - Priest, Discipline

Post by Ishijuka » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:32 pm

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Ishijuka
Class: Priest , Night Elf
Mainspec: Disc ( atm, shadow )
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Shadow atm :) I can play both .
Battletag: Ishijuka#2907
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... uka/simple
ABOUT YOU
Name: Kostas
Age (approximately): 38
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) : nothing special , just having fun and relax after work by playing wow and diablo . Im playing the game from the start so im an old and exp player...
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? Priest is what i prefer to play for long time now , its fun and its healing i think is very good atm . Holy is a bit lower , thats why i prefer to play disc + i like bubble and stuff :)
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc)
Icy Veins is ok , Mr robot helps a bit with the gear . But i can figure out my self whats the best .

What is your previous raiding experience?
As i said before i was raiding from Vanila , we where with my 1st Hardcore raiding Guild ( Fusion ) in Stormscale , then we jump to Lightbringer, and we change the name to Dark Fusion(merging)
.Was and officer in many guilds + a GM but was a bit tired of it , so I have stoped playing hardcore for some time now ( one year for sure) and was having fun this some friends in some guilds but i always wantet to make some more progress .
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
I can raid 100% Wed/Thur/Sun , but Monday for me is a bit hard ( because i finish late at work around 21:30 server time )
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I think the guild has the "power" to progress and Its a semi-hardcore so it works just fine for me .
Do you have any friends in Easy?
I dont think so , i will ckeck armory roster .
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Was in other guilds with some friends , but i always want a bit more so , thats why left , no other reason . Atm im in Solidus , they are just fine ....but no mythics :( so thats it . ( got some good players that can join you also , a mage and a hunter ( high dps both ) ). If ofc you are interesting .

Nephesh
Officer

Re: New member

Post by Nephesh » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:33 am

Hello Ish (can I call you ish? :) )

Thanks for your nice app! One of the officers will show up sooner or later so keep an eye on this thread ;) .

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game (I'll be able to answer some guild related questions at least).

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rotkwa
Officer

Post by Rotkwa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 am

Hi Ishijuka, thanks for applying. We'll get back to you very soon.

Regarding your friends mage and hunter, we are recruiting all classes at the moment so they are welcome to apply.

Soraya

Post by Soraya » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 am

Good luck with your application! :)

Rotkwa
Officer

Post by Rotkwa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 am

Hi again. Please, get in touch with any officer in-game, to arrange a test run. I'll be online after 18h server time today, if you don't find anyone sooner.

Regards,
Rotkwa

Ishijuka

Post by Ishijuka » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Btw i found a friend in your guild its Littlebirdy ( hunter ) :)

Amazone

Post by Amazone » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Good luck with your app!

PS Of course we know Littlebirdy, but he has been inactive for many months atm :) He is a very nice hunter!
We hope he comes back!
ImageImage

Ishijuka

Re: [Declined] New member

Post by Ishijuka » Mon May 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi there!
I did an application before some time but , at that time i got problem with hours and day's and i have talk to some of the officers to decline my app for guild .
My days and hours have changed for good and i can raid with guild.
Please ckeck if you need a priest , holy/disc/shadow for raiding .
Ofc im up for Legion also and if you need another class and you full on priests i can manage to play on shaman or druid .
Thanks in advantage .
Ishijuka

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Tue May 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello Ishijuka,
Thanks for your renewed interest.
We'll get back to you very soon.

Nephesh

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Tue May 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Ishijuka,

Thank you again for applying to Easy again.
After some discussing we have decided to sadly decline your application.
Reason for this is based on 2 points mainly:
  • Our experience with you during the first application during which you only partially responded to questions from our officers and specially: you raiding with another group during one of the test runs for which you were clearly invited and had agreed upon.
  • You have been in 4 (raid)guilds this year alone and you are currently in Et Lux, being a mythic raiding guild also.
    what gives us the assurance of trusting you to not go on when things are not to your liking?

This leaves us at wishing you all the best.

Nephesh

-