Elihm

[accepted] Elihm - Druid, Restoration

Post by Elihm »

Hi there!
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Elihm
    2. Class: Druid
    3. Mainspec: Resto
    4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): I don't actively play Balance but have raided with it under dire circumstances.
    5. Battletag: But I hardly know you!
    6. Armory link: Armory. I am a few ilvl down what you ask for but I did grind out a decent ring and if accepted I will start the upgrade grind which came in just as I stopped playing.
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Name: Stuart
    2. Age (approximately): Middle
    3. Country: UK
    4. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) Pathfinder, beer, just sent some Mongols off to Alpha Centauri so that itch is scratched for now and I have some time again ...
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? Always have enjoyed the collaborative nature of healing teams, liked being in demand for dungeons etc, I like the HoT style and druid utility ... plus trees are just cool! /dance
    2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) Icy Veins, Ask Mr Robot, wowhead, FatBOSS, 2 minute guides.
    3. What is your previous raiding experience? Ulduar onwards, moving up from normals to mostly clearing heroics/mythics. Mostly in 10s, often leading before WoD. I have cleared HFC heroic on my Horde tree.
    4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? 2-4
  4. EASY
    1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy? Elihm has been idle on Lightbringer since Evolution of Old jumped servers. When the raid my horde tree is in gave up last November (due to burn out and not having 20 people) I looked at Easy due to previous friendly experiences but you didn't have any healer vacancies; Erian has mentioned you are now recruiting.
    2. Do you have any friends in Easy? I still have a bunch of Easy folks on my friends list who helped with Evo raids a while ago - Tanla, Mothling etc, I don't know who is still active. Plus any Evo members I knew such as Erian and Parsifal.
    3. Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? See above.
Erian
Raid Leader

Re: Elihm - Resto Druid

Post by Erian »

yay!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

Thanks for your app Elihm!

Most of your old friends playing, from the ones you mentioned Mothling and Parsifal are slacking, but are still online now and then ;P

I guess officers will be here shortly.
ImageImage
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Elihm, we'll get back to you shortly.
Tan

Post by Tan »

Yiiiieeeeey!
Grab him fast and get him in!
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

Elihm, please contact any of the officers in game to arrange a test run. Providing a bnet id usually speeds up this process, but if you are reluctant about it we can do it the traditional way ;)

/o

Post by Guest »

Thanks, will do :)
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Welcome to Easy Elihm and good luck on the trial ;) .

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Welcome
In another life, in another place
Maybe you'd have found what brings some to believe
On a different road, in a perfect space
Maybe all the hurt you've known would fail to be
Gladion

Post by Gladion »

Heya,

We'd like to offer you a trial with us as a Test Member. Please get in touch with an officer to arrange an invite.

Easy officers
In regione caecorum rex est luscus.