If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Pochi

[accepted] Pochi - Monk, Windwalker

Post by Pochi »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Pochi
Class: Monk
Mainspec: Windwalker
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Brewmaster, I play my offspec when doing weekly dungeon mythics but never played it in a raiding situation, at the moment I don't like nor enjoy playing mistweaver but will be trying it in legion as I like what they've changed with it.
Battletag: Havoc#2261
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/L ... i/advanced

ABOUT YOU
Name: John
Age (approximately): 33
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) My main hobby is going out fishing, usually with my brother, mainly for some peace and quiet. Other than that I don't have many other hobbies.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? I started playing it mid MoP and instantly enjoyed playing it and stuck with it, of all 3 specs I enjoy windwalker the most and that will probably keep true in legion.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to reading up on my classes, I mainly start with icy-veins as my go to site for getting any info I feel I might need and then dig deeper looking at forums on WoW's site, MMO-Champion etc. I also use ask mr. robot as a guideline if I'm ever 50/50 on whether a piece of loot is an upgrade or not but generally use my own initiative and do some dummy testing to get the best understanding of what is best.
What is your previous raiding experience? On this toon I didn't do much in MoP but I did start doing some mythic in WoD with Highmaul but didn't get much done, BRF however we was progressing well in mythic until the guild I was in decided they wanted to continue on a different server. However I have been playing WoW since around 6 months before TBC came out and have alot of experience with raiding in general across the board.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? If I am accepted it would begin with at least 3 days but hopefully can get to all 4 every week as standard.

EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? You guys have been around a long time and I see your a steady guild that progresses at there own pace, I wan't to be in a guild like that, somewhere I can settle down for the foreseeable future and enjoy raiding at a steady pace.
Do you have any friends in Easy? No
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? On this toon I started in Dark Portal Monkeys, we raided Highmaul and got some mythics down, then during BRF progress alot of people (pretty much 3/4 of the raiding team) joined with royal legion to continue with BRF Mythic, I was left with the chose of joining them or not raiding and as such I Joined them and then they left the server as they couldn't recruit fast enough. As such I went back to DPM but the guild went dead shortly after with pretty much no one online nowadays. I moved to a friends guild just to help them out a bit with raiding but there more of a social casual guild.
Caireann

Re: Pochi, WW - Monk

Post by Caireann »

Hey,

Glad to see you have decided to apply with the WW monk instead of the hunter ;) go go monks!

We will discuss this shortly and get back to you soon!

/o
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Good luck with the app. I find ww pretty hard to play (mw also) so kudos to you if it is working out well.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Welcome Poch!
Good luck with your application.

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Welcome indeed, best of luck in your trial! :)