[declined] Goodzilun - Warrior, Fury

Postby Godzilun » Mon May 30, 2016 4:09 pm

[list=1]
[*]ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
[list=1]
[*] Character name: Goodzilun
[*] [b]Class: Warrior
[*] [b]Mainspec: Fury
[*] [b]Offspec Protection (not very often)
[*] [b]Battletag: Godzilunn #2826

[*][b]ABOUT YOU

[list=1]
[*]Name: Antoni Gielzakowski
[*][b]Age : 15 but soon 16
[*][b]Country: Poland
[*][b]Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)

I don't have any hobbies
[*]EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
[list=1]
[*] Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? I always been playing warrior in everygame i played.
[*] [b]What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? I read a lot of guides about Warrior's
[*] [b]What is your previous raiding experience? I been rading in TBC - Cata - WoD
[*] [b]We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? I would like to do it every day of the list but im still studying so i wont have this much time but i love rading so i probably will come everydag ^^
[*][b]EASY

[list=1][*] [b]Why did you choose to apply to Easy? i always loved rading and i''m looking for good rading guild.
[*] [b]Do you have any friends in Easy? Not yet but i'm very friendly person.
[*] [b]Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? I been in guild called The Chosen before but i left beacuse we the guild is kinda dead now.

Soraya

Re: Applying as Raider

Postby Soraya » Mon May 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi Godzilun, thank you for your application. Sadly, guild rules state that players need to be over 18 years of age. However, it is not me who makes the decision as the guild as a whole are invited to comment, but I know of no exceptions to this rule. Thanks again and best of luck :)

~ Soraya

Nephesh
Officer

Re: Applying as Raider

Postby Nephesh » Mon May 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Greetings Goodzilun a.k.a. Godzilunn.

I am deeply saddened to inform you that we have decided to decline your application.
Our main reason has to do with our guild's founding rules and raiding requirements (click here for information regarding Easy and here to see our 'Requirements for application' as raider).
To clarify our reasoning, we have a solid base of adults that are aged 20+. To be 5 years younger (almost 4) is a bridge too far for any potential exceptions.

In case you ever get to read this. This is not meant personal, but to prevent anarchy the "ignoring of Easy's founding rules".
We very much hope that you will find a guild to your liking and also a hobby to keep you from playing wow too much (fishing maybe?).

All the best,

Neph

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “Applications - Raiders”