Hio! - First I just want to say that this might turn into a wall of text, but I'm going to try to restrain myself. My previous written application was 9 Word Pages, got a few comments that it was too much to read! But here goes:
- ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
- Character name: Synq
- Class: Death Knight
- Mainspec: Frost
- Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Unholy, I have been raidtesting the unholy builds, both with Breath of Sindragosa and Necrotic Plague. The conclusion I've come to so far is that I'm not fully comfortable with the build rotation as of yet and will need more practice before switching over to unholy on a permanent basis.
- Battletag: Shinpu#2603
- Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... q/advanced
- ABOUT YOU
- Name: [/b ]Bjørn Robert
- [b]Age (approximately): 24, Turning 25 in July
- Country: Norway
- Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us): Just finished my bachelor in Computer technology, currently working at a Hardware store which has 20000 different articles for sale divided in 7 Different categories (We sell more or less everything, but not everything!) Considering taking a masters degree in Computer leadership.
I've also got alot of experience in troubleshooting aswell as building computers from scratch, even built a laptop which I don't think I'll do again, quite hard modding a case to fit certain components!
- EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
- Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? Since the very first release of the death knight I've been intrigued by it, used to main the deathknight back in Wrath of the Lich king, but later on changed my role back to healing because of the guild needs at the time, this was in the middle of Ulduar Progression. - Finally in Warlords of dreanor I'm out of the healing role again, and back to the deathknight which I didn't want to change back in Wrath, but kind of forced to due to the healing experience I've had since Vanilla
- What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) MMo-Champion, Son of a Lich, World of Warcraft Forums and Icy-Veins. I also cross-check information from one resource to others to find the legitimacy of the actual info.
- What is your previous raiding experience?
Warlords of Draenor:
Highmaul: Heroic Cleared
Blackrock Foundry: Heroic Cleared
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 HC 2/13 Mythic cleared
Mists of Pandaria: All raids cleared on Heroic Mode (Not Mythic)
Wrath of the lich king: All raids cleared on Heroic Mode (Including "The Immortal" "Tribute to Insanity 10" "Tribute to Dedicated Insanity 25")
Burning Crusade: All raids cleared
Vanilla: All raids cleared (Priest on my other account sitting on 39/40 splinters of Atiesh for the atiesh legendary )
- We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? In a "normal week" I'd expect to be attending 100% with the occasional off-day if there is something special going on in real life, which will be made clear if something is happening with either Officer/Raidleader and Calendar Sign ups. But then again, no one can guarantee 100% Attendence, but it will certainly be above 50%!
- Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I've chose to apply to easy since it's on the same server as I'm currently on, aswell as being a guild I've seen in and out of hellfire citadel all the time. My current build is kind of breaking apart / merging with a different guild and it isn't really working out well, so I'm looking for an established raid team, which do have backups available if someone is not able to turn up into a raid.
- Do you have any friends in Easy? I don't have any relations to any member in Easy it this time.
- Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Had a break late Mists of Pandaria, came back to launch of Warlords of Draenor, where I spent the beginning of the expansion in a guild with only reallife friends where we usually only did small group content. - While in this guild I raided with my old MOP guild whenever they needed an extra person. Around a year ago I transferred to Lightbringer to play with some new people, got into the guild I'm currently am in, everything went fine until the raid team more or less broke apart, and then we kind of merged with a different guild and currently nothing is really working out. Hence why I'm applying to an already established raiding guild!.
Phew, didn't turn out to be the 9page wall of text I did last time! -