If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Staples

[declined] Staplés - Paladin, Holy

Postby Staples » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:48 am

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Staplés
Class: Paladin
Mainspec: Holy
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Ret, I have played my offspec since playing paladin and have some experience with it.
Battletag: staples#2261
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/L ... A9s/simple

ABOUT YOU
Name: Paul
Age (approximately): 41
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us): I work for Specsavers as a practice manager and enjoy playing video games mainly WoW, I also have a passion for motorbikes.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? I have been playing holy paladin since I started the game back in Vanilla and have stuck with it for the past 10 years, I love this spec and healing in general and will always play it.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc): I check many fan sites and forums such as mmo-champion, WoW's official site, I also check icy veins for hints.
What is your previous raiding experience? I have raided in every tier of content since vanilla on some level, unfortunately I have not yet been able to experience Mythic raiding which I hope might change with Easy, however I have raided normal and heroic in almost every expansion.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? I will be able to attend every raid.

EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I know that easy have been around for a long time and always took an interest in your commitment to the game and feel like it would be the perfect guild for me to be able to continue into WoW.
Do you have any friends in Easy? I know Pochi and do alot of dungeons with him, other than him I dont know anyone but would like to get to know you all.
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? I was in Brimstone last but it was just helping to get a friends guild up and running, before this I was in Grind Inc. but just before we was going to start on mythic raiding in WoD they decided to move to a different server.

Rotkwa
Officer

Re: Staplés - Paladin, Holy

Postby Rotkwa » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Hello Staples,

Thanks for applying, we'll get back to you soon.

Templaar
Guild Master

Re: Staplés - Paladin, Holy

Postby Templaar » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi Staples,

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately, as you can see from our recruitment pages, we aren't currently recruiting. We have had an influx of players returning for Legion, and so can't offer any raid spots until the dust has settled and we have a clear picture of our likely raid group in a few weeks time.

If you have a social connection to people already in the guild, you can make an application for a Social membership. Otherwise, if you're still interested in a few weeks time then we'd be happy to consider the app further.

Easy officers
Your dungeon is full of yoghurt.

Return to “Applications - Raiders”