If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Neonomius

Neonomius fire mage

Post by Neonomius »

[*]ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
  1. Character name: Neonomius
  2. Class: Mage
  3. Mainspec: Fire
  4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?):Frost, got bis legoes, dont like it that much
  5. Battletag: SaLeDman#2727
  6. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /neonomius; Got my M+ gear on for some reason. (I have bis legoes for fire.)
  7. ABOUT YOU
    I'm awesome
  8. Name: Sasha
  9. Age (approximately): 28
  10. Country: Serbia
  11. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)
    Currently I have some free time (a month) and i d like to use them to finish Antorus Mythic
  12. [b]EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    I was raiding in wotlk, and cata, skiped mop and warlords bcs i hated it.
  13. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? My guild needed range, and I started playing with balance, but ended hating it. I had another range class, and gave it a go. I love how mobile mage can be while not losing on dps.
  14. [b]What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) I like to watch "Prech", funny english dude, but always has a good point. He spend alot of time playing this game and after seeing my thought align with his, i ve come to trust his judgment completely.
  15. [b]What is your previous raiding experience? I think I had this questio. But, in this expansion i ve raider everything all the time, as tank and dps, not as a healer. Sadly I do have a healer. My guild isnt moving to mythic. I don't like that.
  16. [b]We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
    Whelp, I cant raid only on Tuesdays and Thursdays (I m participating in some language course), but on other days I should be good.
  17. [b]EASY
    1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I saw you were recruiting for M raiding.
    2. [b]Do you have any friends in Easy? Nope, I sure hope to meet some though.
    3. [b]Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Im still in the guild called "Innocent bystanders", great guys all of them. And if I remember correcly this would be cross realm sort of deal... :)
Amazone

Re: Neonomius fire mage

Post by Amazone »

Thanks for your app,

I am sure there will be an officer here shortly!

Good luck!
ImageImage
Rotkwa

Re: Neonomius fire mage

Post by Rotkwa »

Hello Sale,

please contact any Officer in game to arrange a test run. Look for Rotkwa, Thesis or Templaar. Or let us know here when you’ll be online. For ease, i’ll send you a bnet friend request.

Regards,
Ro