If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Luthieus

Discipline Priest

Post by Luthieus »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Luthieus
Class: Priest
Mainspec: Discipline
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Shadow, no real raiding experience with it though.
Battletag: Kaan#22563
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... s/luthieus
ABOUT YOU
Name: Kieran
Age (approximately): 20
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) Studying Ancient History, enjoy football, golf and WoW :)
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? I enjoy healing and discipline seems to be the most unique and interesting healer to me.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) Forums and Icy veins
What is your previous raiding experience? I raided normal in Catacylsm, but took a bit of a break form WoW, also raided 13/13 on heroic HFC, just got back into it so I raided normal Antorus.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
EASY I can probably do 2. Depends on my commitments each week though, I haven't got my timetable for University yet.
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? to be honest I am interested in raiding with you guys but want to get back into a social guild. Haven't really been in one since Catacylsm and would like to have that side of WoW.
Do you have any friends in Easy? Yes, Elryldor
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Yes, can't remember the name of my old inactive one but my last one was one I made for my alts and my mates. No longer in it as I want to apply here for reasons listed above.
Tan

Re: Discipline Priest

Post by Tan »

A disc priest!!

Tx for the app Luthieus, Elryldor already mentioned you would :)
Hang on here for a sec while we discuss your app!

/o
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Luthieus wrote:Studying Ancient History
Any specific civilisations or general?

I ask because 1. I have an interest in mythology, and 2. some of us are ancient history ;)

Good luck with the app dude.
Meow.

Tan

Post by Tan »

Hi Luthieus,

unfortunately atm our H spots for our raiding team are closed. Reading your post though we can offer you a couple of options:
  • You want to raid with us and commit to it: you can join us as Shadow for now, until a H Raider spot opens up. Before you can do this, there will be a test run and a trial period at the start of our raiding schedule.
    Full Trial
    • For: current guildies who have never been a Raider.
    • How: the usual trial process applies, but without the application form. The player will be given Test member status, in which they can sign to all normal and heroic raids. A BB will be assigned and there will be the usual evaluation process, ending in a passed or unsuccessful trial.
    • How long: A full 2 weeks (or long enough to cover a minimum of 4 raids).
  • You can join us as a Social, because you're a friend of a guild member. This will only require you reading through our Guild Rules and that'll be your ticket into the guild :). And you can decide later whether you'd like to become a Raider.
Let us know which of these options you'd like!
ImageImage
Luthieus

Post by Luthieus »

Hey!
So to address the first question I am currently studying a range of modules, but mainly focusing on Greek Society and Mythology, (I also have a love for mythology, who doesn't?) and The Armies and Enemies of Rome etc. I did study some of Egypt too but wasn't my cup of tea, too many confusing names.

Secondly, I would be keen to try shadow with you guys but no promises. Need to do some research on it, haven't really had a chance to take it through many mythic dungeons yet to get a good feel of it, but it does seem strong. I would prefer to play Disc just because I find it more enjoyable but to be honest I would be happy to be a social who can fill in as needed if my shadow sucks.

Also, I'll be away for a few days so sorry if I don't reply till monday !

Cheers,
Kieran
Tan

Post by Tan »

Hi Luthieus,

no worries about not having a lot of experience on shadow yet, a lot of us are changing their mains for this new xpac so there will be lots of "newbies" ;)

Take your time to see if you'd like to Dps for us until a H spot opens up, but until then, feel free to poke an /o in-game for an invite as Social for now! At least you'll get to know your future raiding buddies a little better and see if Easy is a good fit for you ;)

Let us know closer to the raiding season what your decision on raiding is!

/o
ImageImage