[declined] Obiron - Priest, Shadow

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Obiron

[declined] Obiron - Priest, Shadow

Postby Obiron » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:07 am

Sorry you guys got hacked, obviously some ppl have no lives and very little to do in there spare time >.<

1. What's your race, class, level, name
My characters name is Obiron, lvl 70, N/E

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
I chose this race as personally (not wishing to insult other races) i think N/E's look cool and have a general friendly ambience about them. I have always liked the fact that there is a light and dark side to priests and generally they can switch between the two. I think this creates a very versatile class and in my experience a very useful last resort healer (if the stuff hits the fan towards the end of a fight)

3. What's the best thing about your character?
Although i think character and player go hand in hand, depending on how skillled the player is, they're able to adapt to any situation. Of course i don't mean tanking lol but a last minute healer or a very effective dps whilst healing and regenerating mana .

4. What do you want from Easy?
hmmm, I want a guild that cares about it's members firstly, and will act in a responsible and mature manner whilst being able to have fun.
I have met a few characters that have turned into real friends (even though i've never actually met them). I think this game starts off as just a game but turns into a regular get together of ppl that get on with each other. I think a guild sums this up totally.

5. What have you got to offer?
Well i'm a friendly, fun, kind of shy guy, who strongly believes in what you get is what you receive as far as interaction goes. I always give a total 100% in what i'm doing and very rarely get ppl killed (although don't ask copperkknot or mehe that lol:P)

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
A lot of the rules you guys have are common sense. I was always brought up with manners and a respect for everyone who respects me. Unfortunately this seems to have been lost in a lot of ppl i've raided with.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
Well i started of with a priest for the above reasons, but as far as some of the higher lvl dungeons are concerned i felt pretty useless (although i was assured i wasn't) so i started a mage. I have since got to lvl 70 and have basically just pvp'd with this character. I have been playing wow in general for about 3/4 years (as sad as it is). I spent 1 year on bronzebeard as a druid but due to a split with my girlfriend changed to lightbringer. I have spent 2/3 yrs playing on this server with my priest. I have dealt with both immature kids and immature adults lol. My best experience was in the Celtic Warriors, i met some really nice ppl who i have managed to stay friends with.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
Unfortunately i haven't been on much due to family problems, but as thats all over i should be on the majority of the week, at the moment i love playing the game but feel theres very little reason to continue until i'm in a serious guild. but i do log on everyday to check my mail and to auction stuff lol:P

9. Have you been in other guilds?
I have been in a number of pre 70 guilds, unfortunately i can't remember them all. My latest ones have been the Celtic Warriors and Malediction.

10. What is your age?
30 sadly

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
Yes to both

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?
I have all the heroic keys but will get you a link to my armoury asap

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
My alts names are Adie, Stasis and Swinscoe.

I did apply before but unfortunately i had some family issues that needed my attention. I'm sorry for messing you about and thankyou for at least looking at my application. Plus i apologise for any grammer or spelling mistakes lol:P

All the best
Obiron(John)

Copperknot

Re: Application - Obiron/SP

Postby Copperknot » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 am

Hey Obi nice to see ya application, must catch up with ya soon and run some more heroics again :)

Good luck with your application anyway bud :D

Payoffwizard

Postby Payoffwizard » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:36 am

Hey Obiron,

Good luck with your application, I'm sure an officer will respond to your application in the morning.

Pow

p.s. Obiron's Armory link
I got dat boom boom POW!

Mehetabel

Postby Mehetabel » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:34 am

Good to see you back hunni .... and nice application! :D

Giruy

Postby Giruy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 am

Hi Obiron,

Thanks for the application, we will take a look and get back to you, watch this space.

Regards

Giruy
Words cant describe how beautiful you are. Numbers can though 2/10

Quissy
Friend

Postby Quissy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 am

I'm pretty sure I have Obiron on my friendlist for some reason (he's either nuts or a nice guy -cant remember). Great application ... good luck
Q.
"only dead fish goes with the flow"

Fagan

Postby Fagan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey Bud, nice app. :D

Wondered where you'd been, not seen the inside of an arena in ages! But as it's you I'll let you off. I'm sure all our enemies are pleased we haven't been about, as we are so 'leet in there! :lol:
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Xiluva
Officer

Postby Xiluva » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Test run planned for Friday, 22/08 at 20h30. Destination: Zul Aman.
Xipoca / Altura / Bruma / Vespula / Xiluva / Elania / Morbia

Copperknot

Postby Copperknot » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:11 am

Good luck Obi ... will be routing for ya ;)

Emesis

Postby Emesis » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 am

Obiron wrote:
10. What is your age?
30 sadly

I hope you mean "30 sadly, I wish I was a few years older..." :-D

Anyways, from one facemelter to another: Good luck!

Return to “Applications - Raiders”