[*] Class: Priest
[*] Mainspec: Holy
[*] Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Disc, and when asked in raid situations for specific purposes
[*] Battletag: Latosius84#2291
[*] Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ger/Vaelar
[*]Age (approximately): 34
[*]Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) WoW, Sim racing, looking after the kids
[*]EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
- Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? I quite like having peoples lives in my hands... no srsly, I enjoy the dynamics of healing, and I got drawn to priests in Legion.
- What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) I try to pinch of salt most of them but do tend to review noxxic and icy veins for stats and rotations every now an then.
- What is your previous raiding experience? TBC - Up to but not clearing BT (mage - Worshipped by Gods), WotLK - LK and Halion heroic (mage), Cata upto firelands (druid tank) - Long break - Legion up to Curv KJ (priest) - long break again with broken shoulder ... - BFA - currently 8/8 Hc uldir ( priest)
- We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? I work rotating shifts @ 12 hours days and nights mixed, some weeks it will be 2, others it might be all 4.
- Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I know quite a lot of guys here from past guilds, Easy also have a good history and standing on lightbringer.
- Do you have any friends in Easy? a few old raid mates yes
- Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? I'm currently in "The Leftovers", Raid numbers have declined so much that we can barely raid 1 night a week, usually 9 ish signs then pugs to actually raid. At the start of BFA it was max 18 so we were never a big raiding party but we could get by. Now as people become more part time its difficult to get any decent raids together, we have ad-hoc raid leading and we fought tooth and nail for our Hc G'huun kill. I have some friends here, and will still be friends if I were to be accepted to Easy.