If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Puff

Guild Application form for raiding

Post by Puff »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Whitepuff
Class: Retribution Paladin
Mainspec: Retribution
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): No.
Battletag: Rassees#2461
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /whitepuff

ABOUT YOU
Name: Rasmus.
Age (approximately): 18.
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us): Except from playing games i like to play fotball, hang with friends and travelling sometimes.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? Easy damage output and fun play style. And you can chose between all the different specs.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc): Icy Veins, Noxxic, wowhead, Simc addon, youtubers and twitch streamers. But I am very careful with what rotation i use because i wanna improve not do worse.
What is your previous raiding experience?: 8/8 hc and 1 mythic uldir, 6/9 hc and 1 mythic battle of dazar'alor and 4/8 hc eternal palace.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?: Most of them but i might miss one or two because of sleep schedule. But that isn't usually a problem.

EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy?: To enter a good raiding guild to progress with.
Do you have any friends in Easy?: No, but i am applying with a friend.
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds?: Yes, I was in Galvanise for a while but me and 3 pals left because people acted very imature, some were not serious and the raid leader was not good enough for me. He was not good at leading. I don't want to sound like im trash talking them, just criticism.
Templaar
GM [Retired]

Re: Guild Application form for raiding

Post by Templaar »

Thanks for the application Whitepuff. We'll take a closer look, and we will be in touch shortly.

You mention you're applying with a friend - should we expect another application soon?

T.
Puff

Post by Puff »

Hey

Thanks in advance. And maybe. He's not sure because of the raid schedule. We'll see.

- Rasmus (Whitepuff-mazrigos)
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Hi Whitepuff!

We've had some feedback on your application from our raiders, and it's looking good. :-)

Please contact one of our officers (Templaar, Thesis or myself) in game to book a test run, and get some additional information. Wednesday is probably best, since that is when all the bosses will magically be alive again.

Meanwhile, have fun!
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Test run went well. Accepted for trial and invited.