If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
ishotjfk1

bm hunter

Post by ishotjfk1 »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: ishotjfk
Class: hunter
Mainspec: bm
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): n/a
Battletag: shmickles#2508
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/ishotjfk

ABOUT YOU
Name: Lee
Age (approximately): 28
Tell us something about yourself : family man if I am not in work or with my kids im on wow
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? good mobility all round fun to play
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? icy veins, wow analyser, wow sim
What is your previous raiding experience? the majority of my experience was back in TBC dabbled abit in LK but I was mage main back then I quit once cata came out as it wasn't for me. came back when battle for dazar alor came out got 7/9 h went on to EP and got 8/8h 1/8 m so far 4/12 normal in nya
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? 2 minimum
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? it is a guild that I remember seeing around from back in the day seemed a very good guild back then and going off progression still doing good now
Do you have any friends in Easy? maybe as I keep bumping in to old friends all the tie
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? i was in a guild called infliction when i came back but they realm changed and joined another guild

thankyou for taking your time to read my application and I hope to hear from you soon :D
Vorst

Re: bm hunter

Post by Vorst »

Welcome Ishot,

currently most Officers are asleep, I am sure you'll get a response from them as soon as they see you application.
Good luck and maybe until I see you in game.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Ishotjfk,

Thanks for applying. We’ll get back at you shortly.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi again, can you please contact any officer (Rotkwa, Vrugdush, Thesis, Templaar) in-game to arrange a test run? I'm also available on Discord, Rotkwa#2266.