Annash

bm hunter application

Post by Annash »

Title to state Annash, hunter, bm
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Annash
    2. Class: Hunter
    3. Mainspec: BM
    4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Not right now but im flexible and experienced with mm also if thats needed
    5. Battletag: lilreddevil#2615
    6. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... gos/annash
    7. ABOUT YOU
      1. Name: Annelieke
      2. Age (approximately): 33
      3. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)gaming, music, tv shows and movies
    8. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
      1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? this was my first character ever and eventhough i play others as well and have a same ilv balance druid i keep coming back to hunter cause i just know the class best i guess
      2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) bloodmallet, icy veins, wowanalyzer,warcraftlogs
      3. What is your previous raiding experience? last raid 8/8 heroic, done some mythic previous expansions on other character
      4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? 2 minimum
    9. EASY
      1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy? looking for a decent raiding guild
      2. Do you have any friends in Easy? not that i know of
      3. Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? yes, mostly they dont excist anymore, i have been on a break for a while, and because they dont have a good raid team
Vorst

Re: bm hunter application

Post by Vorst »

Hey Annash,

Welcome to the forum. Currently most officers are asleep, but I am sure they will pay attention to your post soon!
Meanwhile, good luck with your application!

Cheers,

Pepijn
Rotkwa

Re: bm hunter application

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Annash,

Thank you for applying. We'll get back at you shortly.