If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Indrany

Indrany fire human mage

Post by Indrany »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Indrany
Class: Human
Mainspec: Fire
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?):no
Battletag: #2503
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/indrany
ABOUT YOU
Name: Lucian
Age (approximately): 32
Tell us something about yourself : I m a semi public figure
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? hmm I don t know why I play mage. in every game I ve played I picked the mage. why fire? cause is "bis"
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? I follow Preheat's content
What is your previous raiding experience? : Played wow 2006-2012. came back in 8.3 I'm 3/12 mytic nyalotha / curved
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? 3
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? mythic progress guild
Do you have any friends in Easy? nop
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds : I m in Shadow of the moon guild . they are cool guys but casual
Erian
Raid Leader

Re: Indrany fire human mage

Post by Erian »

Minimal effort in your application. Not impressed.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

In fairness, I've seen worse applications. Indrany has linked his armoury profile and its clealry a well progressed/developed toon.

I would like to see how Indrany measures up to our fire Mage. ;)

With that said, for Indrany, would you like to expand on some of your application details. I'd like to think that the reason for selecting Fire goes beyond 'BIS' and 'IMBA'?

Bonus question, which of your other two specs have you played? Why? And what makes Fire better in your opinion?
Fungi

Post by Fungi »

With that said, for Indrany, would you like to expand on some of your application details. I'd like to think that the reason for selecting Fire goes beyond 'BIS' and 'IMBA'?
I think its good to be able to not limit yourself to 1 spec. I am too partial to Frost as a mage and stick to it too long sometimes even if other specs would improve performance and thus help out progress more.

A.
If you want to be or have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !
"Where the brave may live forever" - V.
Indrany

Post by Indrany »

Hi again. I understand that I was maybe rude to all frost , arcane mages. I know frost can do a lot. I know frost has better aoe. I know cause I lvled as frost. I also know arcane has an immense burst, I felt that burst in arena where a mage 3 shoted me with 3 x 200k I didn t even had time to ib. but If you want an extent my honest answer why I picked fire here it is .
As I told you I just started plaing in april cause of the lockdown. In college I used to be a pretty hardcore wow player(on Emeriss server in a guild called "Sollution" they disbanded cause we coudent pass the council in bt. Migrated here with a guild called "obscene" and I think we did a joint team with dark portal monkeys back in 2009 2010 cant remember. ) so I remember stuff. When I dinged 120 I asked google wich mage spec is better. went to armory and inspected all mages in the best 2 guilds ww. I found a mage called Preheat and went to his yt channel and watched all his content. But the thing that absolulty made be go fire was a spell rotation video and when i saw how he combusts and blasts and pyroblasts I sayed "OMG I want that"

ps :I was arcane in wotlk in ulduar
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

I was Arcane in WoLK too. :)
pandademon

Post by pandademon »

Was in obscene with him, was a good mage back then, he can have my upvote
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Indrany,

Unfortunately we are going to have to decline your application at this time. This is not a reflection on your application, we have just received a large number of external and internal applicants in the last few days and we now have too many dps players, especially for Mythic raiding.

Please keep an eye on our website recruitment page and in-game recruitment to see if we reopen DPS spots and please do reapply.

Cheers
<Easy> Officers.
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Vaelar

Post by Vaelar »

Would like to have a test run with him if he's still game
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.