If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Thornstár

Guild application

Post by Thornstár »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Thornstár
Class: Druid
Mainspec: Balance
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?):Balance and Resto can use guardian occasionally
Armory link:
ABOUT YOU Been away from the game for a while left due to work commitments as i work offshore and are generally travelling for work (i recently purchased a alienware area 51m so should be able to commit more even when away working)
Name: Steve
Age (approximately): 37
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)
Stella and gaming, Football boxing (Watching)
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING[
raided quite regularly from wrath to legion as various classes Druid ,Warlock,S.Priest and monk last curve was in Uldir.
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?
I used to play multiple specs and classes but due to work commitments i feel a druid covers all bases and lets me benefit the guild as much as possible as i am comfortable with all 4 specs.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc)
I have played for over 9 years and used multiple resourses over that period including elitist jerks , you tube , twitch , etc
What is your previous raiding experience?
as stated above i was mainly a heroic raider always getting curve and occasional first 4-5 mythic bosses.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
to start i would be looking to join as a social member till i get back into the swing of things , then progress as a sub used when needed to help out.
EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy?
I have a real life mate in the guild who i have known since i was 10 and played the majority of my wow career with (Ravnor,Ravnal)
Do you have any friends in Easy?
See above
]Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds?
Been i n many over the years but have stuck with my friends and moved around together.
On lightbringer i have been in incarnate , et lux , superhappyadventureclub and several others.
Vaelar

Re: Guild application

Post by Vaelar »

Hey Thornstar

Thanks for the application, Our resident recruitment /o will contact you shortly to discuss your app. For now I must tell you we are effectively closed for recruitment and have a 35 man roster for SL. Of course, you can still join as social if you wish but I thought it best to put our cards on the table.

hope to hear from you soon
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Guild application

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Thornstar

As Vaelar said we are currently closed for Raider recruitment whilst we organise our roster for SL.

Rav has confirmed he knows you so you are welcome to whisper one of the officers (Thesis, Shiyori, Johnthomas, Vaelarion or Rinholy) to get an invite as social in the meantime.

Alternatively you can add me on my battletag below to discuss.

Cheers
~Bipsie
<Recruitment Officer>
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah