If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Voidberg

Guild application - Voidberg

Post by Voidberg »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Voidberg
Class: Warlock
Mainspec: Destruction
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Affliction
Battletag: ExcitaPants#2998
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/voidberg

ABOUT YOU
Name: Brendan
Age (approximately): 37
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us): I work as a chef.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?: Its fun to throw massive chaos bolts as destro, and to manage dots as affl.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) icy veins, wowhead
What is your previous raiding experience? I have been raiding since TBC, always dps or tank. Most recently got AOTC Ghuun before I stopped playing as I did not like BFA, back for SL and want to raid again.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? 2

EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? Im looking for a stable and organised guild to progress with.
Do you have any friends in Easy? No
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? Was in Et lux in tenebris lucet for BFA, left the guild when I stopped playing.
Ive been playing wow since TBC, ive been in many guilds.
Thugsley
Officer

Re: Guild application - Voidberg

Post by Thugsley »

Hi Voidberg,

Thank you for your application and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Recruitment is currently closed for raiders however, we are currently reviewing our current raid team to highlight any potential gaps.

We will of course review your application and get back to you shortly regarding it’s out come.

Kind regards

JT & /O team.
Battletag: Thugsley#3260
Thugsley
Officer

Re: Guild application - Voidberg

Post by Thugsley »

Hi Voidberg,

Regrettably at this this time our raiding roster is full and recruitment is closed. Therefore we’ll have to decline your application.

Apologies again and good luck finding a raid team.

Kind regards

JT & /O team.
Battletag: Thugsley#3260