If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
restwhoah

Restwhoah - Druid - Balance.

Post by restwhoah »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name Restwhoah

Class: Druid

Mainspec: Balance

Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): resto, I can play resto at a good skill level
but I have no used that spec in anything higher than normal raids.

Battletag: zazelamel#2674

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /restwhoah

ABOUT YOU

Name: Ian Lupton

Age (approximately): 35

Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) I have played WoW for a long long time and I spend most of
my spare time playing wow. When I'm not playing wow you can find me in my back garden BBQ'ing, or at my work bench working on re-sharpening
kitchen knives for anyone willing to pay me to do it. I also stream to twitch, my games of choice on twitch are WoW, streetfighter and overwatch.
With the occasional flavour of the month game too.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING

Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? This spec is actually relatively new to me. I was a resto on this character for a long time,
however since switching to balance I have found that I can perform very well. I was mainspec BM hunter until switching to this as my main and I feel
the classes aren't all that different. So I am confident I will be able to pull the numbers needed while being able to complete all tactics/tasks
assigned to me at any given time.

What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) I mainly use icy veins for general updates on
my class/spec, I watch a lot of twitch, streamers like Nagura give a lot of insight into the class, plus I'll always try to reach out to other players of
the same class in guild when it comes to things like weakauras that I may have missed or overlooked.
What is your previous raiding experience? My raid experience is wide and varied. I was a Hardcore raider in TBC and got many server first with
godless. My most recent raid exp is raid leading with chaotic good where we progressed to 8/10HC.

We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? This is hard to say exactly at
the moment as I work a strange shift pattern. Sun and mon will be the raids I will be able to attend the most with my current shifts but my work is
looking to change shifts around very soon due to the new and different requirements working from home as given them. If the plans go ahead I
should be able to attend all raids.

EASY

Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I have recognised Easy as a mainstay of progressive raiding for as long as I can remember and I have always
been on the cusp of applying, but health/work/life have gotten in the way and I ended up elsewhere. To be part of a dedicated progression focused
group of players is now my main goal in wow and I believe easy can provide that for me, and in turn I am willing to put all my effort in being the
best player I can be to help Easy reach their goals.

Do you have any friends in Easy? As I have already joined as a social I have discovered there are a few familiar faces I have not seen for a long time
like funct who I was guilded with many years ago. I am good friends with grumbledork, another social member as well. I have a feeling there are
more people who I will know that I have yet to see online.

Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? I started raiding with Godless back in TBC where I was able to get
many realm firsts. I left Godless due to work requirements and moved Seducing where I raiding with them at a less intense schedule. From there i
moved to a smaller more casual focused guild called bete noire where I raided with them for many years at a steady pace. Unfortunately that guild
died and I ended up in Chaotic good. While in chaotic good I was quickly made an office due to my passion for the game and helping others which
then lead me to the spot of Raid leader, I lead the raids for CG through BFA and into SL. Where in BFA we were able to get AOTC n'zoth and in SL we
stopped raiding at 8/10HC due to diminishing signups and hitting the wall that was SLG HC. CG was a guild based on total inclusion which sometimes
made progression hard due to us not excluding players on their skill and abilities. RL with CG has been some of my greatest memories of wow.

If you have any questions for me please feel free to reach out to me in game or on Easy's discord and I will be happy to talk to you about anything. (even if you need tips on BBQ'ing)
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Restwhoah - Druid - Balance.

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Restwhoah,

Thanks for the app, we'll take a look and get back to you soon.

We are planning to start looking at the 9.1 roster soon, so we'll keep this app in mind. Trials for the raid team will take place in 9.1.

Cheers,
Easy /o team
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Blindndeadly

Post by Blindndeadly »

Solid app, good luck with it :)
"To entertain doubt is to dance with death"
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Restwhoah,

Just so you know we'd expect you to be 215 ilvl by the start of 9.1 for your trial.

Cheers
Easy /o.
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Xiluva
Officer

Post by Xiluva »

happy to tank some m+'s to help you gear up
Xiluva / Altura / Bruma / Vespula / Xipoca / Elania / Morbia
kossian
Officer

Post by kossian »

Happy to help gear also
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

Glad to help also, with my one woman army.
ImageImage