[declined] - Dlorddiablo, Demonology

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Dlorddiablo

[declined] - Dlorddiablo, Demonology

Post by Dlorddiablo »

Hi Guys,

I am looking to seek trial with ye guys, my current guild are a great bunch however unfortunatly they are not raiding enough for me (at least 3 nights a week is what im looking for)...and thats the best part of the game ! going in to new places trying new bosses wiping cause my FG is on aggressive, eh i mean because a healer pulled 8-) and then eventually downing that boss !
Getting the epics ! and ofc and most importanly beating the Magi in the damage done !

So after talking to one of your members not going to name drop but she may be a warlock ! and throwing some spec ideas at her and asking about how goes your progression, i decicded to apply.

My warlock is good geard, and duel specced at the moment its meta/ruin (non DP) and FG/ember, Dps differs ofc but in my guild on 25 man naxx i wud generally top the damage done meter and generally top or 2nd in dps (depends on fight), i read tactics and know my char very well.

I look forward to hearing from you !

My character name is Dlorddiablo
or: my Pala is Milambler (for contacting purposes only, apply as lock only)

Thanks !
D
Greylock

Re: Application from a lowly lock !

Post by Greylock »

Your application could benifit by letting us know a bit more about you, if you look in the application section of our forums there is a template for applications with loads of questions for you to answer could you repost with that form please?
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Dlord, as Grey pointed out, please fill in our application form. Here's the linkie: http://www.wow-easy.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=39

Good luck :)
Flexie

Post by Flexie »

So yeah... two things:
Application Template [READ FIRST]
Which you clearly didn't read, as there's a very important line by the end:
If you put little effort into writing your application, we will put little effort into rejecting it.
Edit: damn you late night forum lurkers! :D

Post by Guest »

Really sorry as its late night please forgive....

Human, Warlock, 80, Dlorddiablo
2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
hmm Tbh not sure any more, prob to have my character to be like a character from one of my favourite books (leso varen, in the Raymond E Feist series)
3. What's the best thing about your character?
i havent changed a thing about him, no haircuts and no shaves nothing ! so he perfect like all locks ! 8-)
4. What do you want from Easy?
i would like to raid more and progress and ye fine people seem to doing both !
5. What have you got to offer?
from my character pretty good dps and knowledge of the class and how to play well, from me i like to have fun while raiding but also take it serious enough to down the bosses and pay attention, i like a good laugh, im irish so we dont take anything TOO serious
6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
yup !
7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
I have a 80 pala (milambler) similar name from that series of books ! , he is mainly tank ,off spec healer and has ret gear as well. Its fun to tank to be able to take a beating and live and for once its a good thing to get aggro !
Playing wow about 2 years now with a 6 month break in there somewhere...enjoy the game enjoy dong new things but ,mostly raiding is the thing for me, its why i grind gold and level profs to be able to raid. Im not a big pvper nor achievement type person.
8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
most evenings bar maybe 2 and from 8 server time til ungodly hours in the morning ! generally dont do fridays / tuesdays
9. Have you been in other guilds?
2 others this one im in now and one that disbanded called Ravens of azeroth, enjoy evo big time ( will leave pala in there ) but there a bit too social and not enough raid, and Ravens broke up and most of the people from there to evo. In BC, only really done Kara, some ssc and gruul nothing more due to lack of numbers and not enough commitment so i would like to be doing end game stuff now.
10. What is your age?
21 + vat = 25
11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
yes yes and eh yes ! been told a bit to yappy sometimes !
12. What is the link to your armory profile?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... lorddiablo
13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
Milambler

Now Guys i hope this is better once again sorry for not following the guide !
Greylock

Post by Greylock »

Excellent choice in books! we have me and Calis/Gathis in guild and me with many alts, including Marcos and Ishap ;) Goodluck with your newly wrote application!

Greylock

Post by Guest »

Thanks !

just about to start the new one ! like actually right now...after finishing 10 books of wheel of time
!
Calis

Post by Calis »

I also have Ghuda,Dolgan and a couple of others ;) good luck with the app.
"Smoke me a kipper skipper ill be back for breakfast"
Fungi

Post by Fungi »

You've got a pvp enchant on your shoulder item there :)
and ofc and most importanly beating the Magi in the damage done !
You will be disappointed :)

A.
If you want to be or have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !
"Where the brave may live forever" - V.
Stumble

Post by Stumble »

Fungi wrote:
and ofc and most importanly beating the Magi in the damage done !
You will be disappointed :)

A.
yes, it doesnt take much effort beating them.