Drunktanks, Monk, Mistweaver

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Manaproblems

Drunktanks, Monk, Mistweaver

Post by Manaproblems »

Character name: Drunktanks (Manaproblems old character name)

Class: Monk

Mainspec: Mistweaver

Offspec : Brewmaster (not much experience)

Battletag: Wolfeye#21668

Armoury: Unavailable

Age (approximately): 21

Hobbies or Interests (optional): Games, programming, been playing WoW actively since Legion but started roughly in Cataclysm, almost always at a casual degree, but had a good guild in which I raided in mostly during 8.2.

How long has this character been your main: This character is fresh, but I mained MW monk back in 8.2

Do you have any other alts you play regularly: A Priest (9.1 main), A Pally, generally if I feel like playing a class I will play it for a bit.

Have you raided any previous tiers? If yes which ones: 8.2 Eternal Palace, I mained MW monk and got 8/8 HC and 1/8 M with Ahead of the Curve: Queen Azshara together with the guild "Nomad" on Tarren Mill (Horde), which then ended up disbanding roughly in the middle of 8.3, Also did a few bosses in Ny'Alotha with a Holy Pally and a sub rogue but that was more casually.

Will you be able to attend minimum of 2 raids per week (Sun/Mon/Weds/Thurs) during raiding tiers? Yes, should be able to make every single one of those times but, will attempt to be there on at least 3 occasions a week, so that I learn the raid properly.

EASY

What made you want to apply to Easy? Was on a new server and had just levelled a new alt on it, so I poked around in guild finder and found this guild. For raiding, I really enjoyed raiding during 8.2 because of the guild I was in and as I feel I have found a guild on equal footing as that in terms of people, I want to give it a try again now, and from my trial runs during 9.1.5 I noticed you guys are quite kind and good in terms of cooperation

Do you know anybody in Easy? Except for the people I've been playing with during my time in the guild during 9.1.5, I know noone in the guild.

Have you been in any other guilds on this server? Why did you leave? I was in a small guild called "Ambiguous" due to my friend who made me play on Lightbringer being in there, but as the guild fizzled out I left.
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Drunktanks, Monk, Mistweaver

Post by Bipsie »

Thanks for filling this in ManaP :) .

We'll add you to the trial list for 9.2 but let us know if you need to delay if you can't gear up in time.

Also happy to run M+ with you to help with gearing.

/o
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Amazone

Re: Drunktanks, Monk, Mistweaver

Post by Amazone »

can also help with m+, provide boost,
have a vast alt army
(which gets paused next patch)
ImageImage