2. Demon Hunter
3. Havoc
4. Vengeance
5. Reick#2256
6.https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/felnatik

2)-
1. 24yo
2. Portugal
3. Wow has been one of my biggest hobbies since 2008, but apart from that i spend most of my free time hanging out with my closest friends, family and girlfriend. One of my biggest interest is in psychology in which im finishing my master's degree , and i really enjoy learning and doing magic tricks :)

3)-
1. I've taken the opportunity to switch main's this new patch, since I took a break from playing since the end of 9.0. My main was a Protection Paladin called "Powerofheal" but in the end of 9.0 i raided HC and M on my DH aswell.
2. Not at the moment but I will probably play a bit more of my paladin later in the season.
3. I have been raiding since Icecrown Citadel, after that I raided in Firelands and Dragon soul (playing hunter at the time) all of those mostly on normal mode. In Warlord of Draenor I started tanking in raids in my DK, I raided both highmaul and blackrock foundry cleared both on Normal and HC and done some M raids. I didn't play at all in legion and came back in the Ny'alotha patch in BFA, and I raided a bit in Normal and HC Ny'alotha, in Shadowlands I cleared both Normal and HC Castle Nathria tanking in my prot pala and DH with my current guild "The Leftovers" and done 4/10 M on my prot pala.
4. I will attend at least 2 of those days, but most likely I will be able to attend most of the days.

4)-
1. I know easy since burning crusade, although i didn't play at the time I spend a lot of hours sitting beside my brother watching him raid with you, and since then i understood what a top tier raiding group was all about, and as a little boy I always wanted to be apart of this guild but although i raided in other guilds i knew i couldn't apply to you because of my age, maturity, experience or even attendance. The years have past and my brother stopped raiding with you but he never left the guild and always spoke very fondly of you and the family environment that there is even after all these years and that environment is one of the things im looking for in a guild.
Im also applying because im looking for a steady raiding group in which i can improve as a player and not some guild to run a few raids and disband in the first obstacle, and in Lightbringer if there is a guild that can provide that is easy for sure.
2. Yes, I know my brother "Xair" or "Xorty"
3.I've been in a few guilds in this server, most of them I didn't leave they just disbanded or moved to another server: WotLK - A guild dos tugas (disbanded ), WoD - Mischief (most players moved to Ravencrest), Shadowlands - Kings of light ( Most raiders stopped playing), Shadowlands- The Leftovers (current guild without prospects of raiding in the near future, most players swapped to FFXIV), I have a few alts on all of these guild cause I've made some good friends in all of them.
Erian
Raid Leader

Re: Felnatik, Demon Hunter, Havoc

Post by Erian »

Good luck with the app. I remember raiding with Xair a very long time ago!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Felnatik,

thanks for the app. I have received your battle net request so hopefully speak soon :)

~Bipsie
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Xair

Post by Xair »

Hi lil brother! (Not so little anymore :lol: )

Glad to see your application :D

This guild is actually what motivate me and keep me attached to this great game.
Will always exist better or worst games, newest and older ones, but this guild was always the real reason for me to come back to WoW.

I really hope to see you succeed on this new adventure and find your deserved spot on this outstanding guild.

I wish you all the best and above all have fun!

...X...
Elihm
Raid Leader

Post by Elihm »

Nice application.

Yes we can provide stability :D. Given your experience and possible expectations should mention that although tho <Easy> like to spend a few months clearing early mythic we struggled in SoD to get 20 people after AotC, so unless other guilds want to join in this time it's looking tough again.