Resto shaman application

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Mirath

Resto shaman application

Post by Mirath »

Title to state "Toon Name, Class, & Spec"
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Mirath (Rihi was taken)
    2. Class: Shaman
    3. Mainspec: Resto
    4. Offspec (If any) Elemental/Enha not for raiding
    5. Battletag: Ruta#2945
    6. Armory link:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ger/mirath
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Age (approximately): Really? Defo older than 20 ...
    2. Country: You guys do like to dig into personnal stuff here :P Lithuania
    3. Hobbies or Interests (optional): Horse riding, dog training: obedience, agility and others. As for interests it depends what current obsession I have at that point.
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. How long has this character been your main: Resto shaman has been my main since WotLK - however I do have 4 of those... 2 horde and 2 alliance - for pvp and "Helping" friends.
    2. Do you have any other alts you play regularly: DH. Ret, Warlock and other 3 resto shamans, all for pvp.
    3. Have you raised any previous tiers? If yes which ones: I raided all through all expansions since WotLK ... Always at current mythic level. I believe I have few CUTTING EDGE achievs back in BFA. Inclueding world last Mythic Ashara kill :D - I checked this is true. All my achievements etc you can find on my main horde character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /pve/raids
      Currently however I am not raiding and have not been raiding more than casually this expansion.
    4. Will you be able to attend minimum of 2 raids per week (Sun/Mon/Weds/Thurs) during raiding tiers?
    I was promised 1.5raid per week, but can attend 2 as well - I am however looking for more of a casual guild, as I am burnt out from progressing.
  4. EASY
    1. What made you want to apply to Easy? Friends I have there.
    2. Do you know anybody in Easy? Few people I believe :P
    3. Have you been in any other guilds on this server? Why did you leave?
I have been in few but many moons ago - I believe Kossian was a gm of one of those :P
kossian
Officer

Re: Resto shaman application

Post by kossian »

Hey Rihi

Nice to see you apply to Easy.
I did raid with her for many years and reached together with her a couple of cutting Edge achievements.
i enjoyed raiding with you a lot in the past, we had some awsome raids :)

Good luck with ur application
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
Mirath

Post by Mirath »

Right, I thought of few things that are missing in a view for you guys as this is pure pvp character.

Resto lego for raiding - done.
Covenants I can play all.

Trinkets I have - maybe not optimum ones, but that requires a bit of luck, so will get there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shrouded for millennia is the mists of the Southern Oceans, what continent is home to the Pandaren?:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

Pandaland is not the right answer btw. Can you guys stop this torture? :P
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Rihi

Thanks for the app. I've added you on bnet so looking forward to speaking to you :D

~Bips
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah