igottotems

Shammy ench/dps.

Post by igottotems »

Title to state "Toon Name, Class, & Spec"
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Igottotems
    2. Class: Shaman
    3. Mainspec: Enha
    4. Offspec (If any) resto later on for raids and ele for m+ maybe.
    5. Battletag: #DizzyDwarf#2172966
    6. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... igottotems

ABOUT YOU
      1. Age (approximately): my Name is Marcus and im 20.
      2. Country: Born and raised in Denmark. Then moved to Sweden at the age of 12.
      3. Hobbies or Interests (optional): I play handball on elite level here in sweden, traning, food and of course wow.
      EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
      1. How long has this character been your main: Since the start of SL
      2. Do you have any other alts you play regularly: Not atm but i wanna get a tank and a ranged dps up i have a hunter for now.
      3. Have you raised any previous tiers? If yes which ones: all from mistof pandaria on my old acc. progg raid hc and some mythic as tank in Wod, Legion and bfa
      4. Will you be able to attend minimum of 2 raids per week (Sun/Mon/Weds/Thurs) during raiding tiers? Yes i am looking for just casual raiding some mythic maybe along the way but at start just hc clear atleast. (cutting edge)
      EASY
      1. What made you want to apply to Easy? Well i Talk with one of the officers or Gms and this guild just screamed im the guild you are looking for.
      2. Do you know anybody in Easy?nope just played some m+ with some of the people and stuff.
      3. Have you been in any other guilds on this server? Why did you leave? i was in a guild my friend had with his friends but they are online once a week and i am tried of playing alone.
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Shammy ench/dps.

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Totems

Thanks for filling this in. We'll chat in game about it some more.

~Bips
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
kossian
Officer

Re: Shammy ench/dps.

Post by kossian »

good luck with your app
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”