Guild Search

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Corrina

Guild Search

Post by Corrina »

Hello,

We are couple of ppl from Perpetual, looking for casual/raiding guild to join. I play lot of classes, mostly tanks. I have R 1,2,3 and 4 tanks on our realm atm. I am maintaining 4-5 classes, can play dps, heal aswell. We don't need guaranteed raid spot. We are just looking for active guild, non toxic enviroment. We are all 30y old+. If you think that you would have space for us, we can write more detailed description of our classes/specs.

Thanks,
Corri
Vrugdush
Officer

Re: Guild Search

Post by Vrugdush »

Hi Corrina,

Thank you very much for your interest in Easy. We could certainly use some more likeminded people.

This website is more or less sunsetted though. Our communication is almost exclusively through Discord nowadays. Luckily one of our raiders spotted your post. :-)

We would be very happy to hear more about your classes and specs, and the people behind them. It would be better if we could continue the conversation on Discord though, so more of our members have a chance to see it and participate — maybe you even know some of them. Here's a link to our Discord server: https://discord.gg/u57krevs9j.

You should probably know that we are currently on a bit of a raiding hiatus because of the summer holidays, and because we've long since cleared the current raid tier on Heroic, but we're hoping that raiding activity will pick back up again soon. We do have quite a few people running Mythic+ in the meantime, however.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Sincerely,
Vrug
Korchinks

Re: Guild Search

Post by Korchinks »

Good luck with your application :)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one