[withdrawn] Skellen - Rogue, Assassination

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template

[withdrawn] Skellen - Rogue, Assassination

Post by Guest »

1. What's your race, class, level, name
Human rogue 80lv – Skellen

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
I picked human because... hmm, without any special reason;) Why a rogue? Well I’ve always liked sneaky, silent assassins. I’ve always played such classes in every rpg.

3. What's the best thing about your character?
The most heroic and courageous skill – Vanish..;) To be serious, I like rogue for swift and finesse attacks which can finish enemy with few, fast hits.

4. What do you want from Easy?
I'm looking for a guild with mature players and pleasant atmosphere in addition to regular raiding, and I've heard I'll find it in Easy.

5. What have you got to offer?
I think my skills are pretty good, so first thing would be good dps. I’m also a quite calm and friendly person, and there’s no problem for me to have wipenight (it’s part of the game). I'm always ready to help my guildmates with group quests or any other problems, and I'll always gladly share my knowledge and experience with less experienced players to help them improve their skills.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
Of course. Rules and standards are clear and reasonable.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
I’ve been playing wow since November ’07. I've done all tbc intances and raids (except sunwell and Illidan in BT). In wotlk I've done all 10man and 25man except Ulduar, cause there I’ve been only in 10 man at 1st four bosses. I also have some experience in arena, I've been playing regularly since season 3 in 2v2 and 3v3 teams.
I got also second 80 lv char – priest. Nothing special, but i’ve already gained some experience in healing 10man Naxx and OS and few wotlk instances.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
That depends what is happening, usually i’m online every day in a week for at least few minutes, to complete some dailies or check AH;) I've heard that you raiding 4 days a week from 20:30 to 23:30. I can manage at least 2 days a week, but usually it would be 3-4 days, it will depends on my plans.

9. Have you been in other guilds?
Yup, I’ve been in Creoso Mellonamin, Przymierza and now I’m in Free Men.

10. What is your age?

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
Yes/yes/yes

12. What is the link to your armory profile?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Skellen

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
Faveur (holy/disci priest PvE healer, lv 80), Kitto (paladin, new char, lv5)
Fagan

Re: Human rogue application

Post by Fagan »

Hey there, nice app, an officer will reply once it's been discussed.

One question, why maces?

Opps, make that two, Why are you gemming for hit?

Good luck.

Fagan
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Syrah

Post by Syrah »

Well hello again Skellen :) Good to see you apply. I certainly think the guild benefit from a few more Poles ;)

I'm sure Tuch remembers you too and will come along and say hi in a bit.

Good luck.

Syrah

Post by Guest »

Fagan wrote:Hey there, nice app, an officer will reply once it's been discussed.

One question, why maces?

Opps, make that two, Why are you gemming for hit?

Good luck.

Fagan
I got maces cause since wotlk any main hand sword didn't dropped for me Oo But I got 3 dfifferent swords to off hand waiting when I get any of their brothers to come;)

About my gear, I just saw that I have some PvP gear on me at armory. About hit gems, that was one which I forgot to change. I forgot I have slot in ring -.- I'll do it in a minute and I'll be capped for piosons.

Hey Syrah;) I hope we'll be playing together again;)
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

Cool, what offhand swords do you have waiting in your bank?

Absolutely nothing wrong with speccing to the best weapons you have available, that's how it should be done. I'm guessing you haven't seen any MH fists drop or OH daggers?

I'd be really interested to see how Maces compare to swords or CQC, with the ArP buff.

:)

Post by Guest »

I got hailstorm - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40491 and Widow's Fury http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39730. Third isn't worth showing;)

About fists and daggers I got only anarchy from Naxx 10 http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39420

I think swords are better than maces. They got better talent. But You should compare it with assassi build, cause it also make lot of dmg;) Ehr is using it and he's very good in it;)
Fagan

Re: Skellen - Human rogue application

Post by Fagan »

Cool, Hailstorm was the best OH sword for sword spec before Ulduar. I'm just a lucky bugger as I've got weapons coming out of everywhere (I think it's due to the rabbits foot in my bags ;) )

I was Mut spec for a while but with top end naxx gear (T7.25 4/5 and BiS weapons for both specs) Combat Fist/dagger comes out a bit ahead of Mut. Combat using Calamitys Grasp and Webbed Death and Mut using Sinister revenge and Webbed Death

Of course I need to start collecting again with all the new toys in Ulduar for us. :D Some very nice Swords fists and daggers out there, haven't had chance to look at the maces in there yet. :)

Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Fagan wrote:(I think it's due to the rabbits foot in my bags ;) )
And he's not kidding . . . he really does have that in his bags! :lol:

I think there must be something in it because stuff always drops for him :roll:

Post by Guest »

huh, so I got to buy one ;))
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Skellen, can you contact me or another officer in game, please?