[accepted] Sofa - Druid, Feral

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Sofa
Friend

[accepted] Sofa - Druid, Feral

Postby Sofa » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

for start thanks for reading my application
1. What's your race, class, level, name Sofa,elf druid,level 70

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class? always loved druid class back from the Baldur's Gate days,and almoast always ended up playing druid in Dungeons&Dragons.Since i started on horde side only option for druids were ugly taurens,so I made a mage.Couldn't roll whit something that I need to stare at every single day that's looking so bad,so atleast lets make it hot and nice to watch.That's probably why moast of my characters are female ones.

3. What's the best thing about your character? probably by swiching spec/gear you get totaly diferent,i'll be free to say that,class to roll.O,did i mention the free flying form on level 68? :D

4. What do you want from Easy? When i get back from work,to relax and have friendly helping people around me,who are dedicated to guild and enjoi raiding much as I do.I would like to explore and try to clear all of the end game instances from the point i stoped whit my ex guild,if possible ofc.I seek now for the guild where people come to raid prepaired [flasked/poted/food buffed] knowing the tactics and basicly learn on mistakes.One thing is to be undergeared for some boss and another is to keep making same mistakes all over and over again geting others killed.I'm not saying here that wipe is a bad thing,only that this is still a game where you should be smarter than she is,and beat here at the end.

5. What have you got to offer? for the beguining from me shurely you'll get respect to older people and members.I saw that average age of Easy players is around 30 years,many probably have children by now,so atlest you can do is to be nice.Everything else you want from me i'll help in the moast ways i can,if i'm online ofc.I need to add here that whenever you like to rotate setup of a raid and i need to give my raiding spot to someone else I have no problem whit it,always was a good teamplayer.Hope I could get the same things back from others to.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules? YES! rules are ment to be followed if you want things to work out.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.I started to play 3 years back from now.Got some friends who already played WoW for some short time so i joined them on PvP realm,hored side,and played mage.When we dinged 60 we joined some random guild which at that time was starting to raid MC.There i stayed to play and raid for about year and few months,when i made a druid on normal server to play Alliance side.Got some real life friends on Bloodhoof so I ended up there.Expirience far as preTBC dungeons goes was cleared ZG,MC,BWL,Onyx,World dragons.Aq20 i killed first 3 bosses,but left Aq40 and Naxx untouched.In TBC i'm missin' Kael and Vashj (SSC and TK),killed BT up to Gorefiend and down first two in MH.
Other character i got are few on the horde side Khor'gal PvP real.Mage 70,Priest 48,Hunter 37,and on the Bloodhoof where I am now i got Rogue 52,Paladin 27...rest isn't even worth mentioning up to level 15-20,playing thoes just to get the basics from each other class.Nowdays I'm only focused on druid,not bothering to much whit alts.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)? I'm online 90% of my time every day after i get from work around 17:00 server time utill,well if we raid untill raid leader says it's over for tonight.Only day i don't like to stay at my computer is probably friday,but you can find me online later that evening.

9. Have you been in other guilds? yes,was in ex-Eternal now,where we started from the scratch doing Kara at start.We got good progress but due the summer break few of ours ex-members along whit one officer didn't feel like having a break so they basicly backstabed rest of the people and left.Guild started to fall apart and by the time I got back entire guild was scatered across the server.So Eternal was oficialy shuted down,only exist for alts so that old good friends can chat and keep in touch.Now I can't find diecent spot to fit in on my realm because for best guilds i'm a bit undergeared,or some are loaded whit druids,and i'm not happy to progress backwards whit some random ones there,so i'm seeking thru other realms.

10. What is your age? 24

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic? Yes,i understand english perfecty,maybe got some writing mistakes but you'll know what i meant to say.I'm from Croatia so english is my second language.I'm using Vent and TS,in raids i'm use to speak only if i'm asked,more focused on the game.

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile? got all keys,even all preTBC ones.only missin' MH and BT,link is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Sofa

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you? I made character there whit same name if you want to speak whit me more ingame,or i'll /w someone of the officers or a guild master soon as give me any answer on the forum.

Thanks for future replys,and i'm sorry if i typed down to many mistakes.Hope i'll hear from you soon,SOfa
Last edited by Sofa on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Templaar
Guild Master

Re: Feral druid / Xrelm

Postby Templaar » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 pm

sofa wrote:Couldn't roll whit something that I need to stare at every single day that's looking so bad,so atleast lets make it hot and nice to watch.

And yet strangely you're not a draenei male, weird...

Nice app. An officer will get back to you shortly.
Your dungeon is full of yoghurt.

Deathorglory

Postby Deathorglory » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:57 pm

Nice application

One of the great things about druids is their versatility as you said but I was wandering which is your main spec/prefered role?

GL with your application im sure an officer will reply soon :)

@Templaar - he said hot to watch no "hotchpotch" :lol:
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY

Sofa
Friend

Postby Sofa » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Main spec i'm playing for the last eight months is feral,going as a tank.I have no problem to play any other spec if that's needed.Got feral dps and resto gear to,but moast of the items are from Karazan and few from Ssc.I didn't got chance to test them out in the raid much,but i know the drill.For more detailed Info i'll put my basic tanking stats down,other two i'll write after if needed.
Selfbuffed MotW
HP 16104
Armor 32157
AP 2047
Dodge 44.69%
Crit 29.88%
Defense 416(caped)

Erian
Raid Leader

Postby Erian » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm

average age of Easy players is around 30 years,many probably have children by now

Nah, we ate them. They were spoiling our WoW time. :P

Very nice app, but we are full atm on druids. However, officers will discuss your app before giving a final answer. Good to see someone applying from a country than can play football. Kinda low on those atm, being as many of us are English.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.

Aicha

Postby Aicha » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 am

You still rock at cricket though!
Only get beaten by your ex-colonies there.
How terrible is wisdom, when it brings no profit to the wise.

Sofa
Friend

Postby Sofa » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Erian wrote:we are full atm on druids

..you never know when you'll need one or two druids extra ;) ,but i don't wanna take someones place in a raid if you got good balance beatween classes.Still I hope you could find some work for me there,atleast from time to time.Would love more than anything to join some stable guild who's raiding history goes way back from the very beguinings of the game.
Hope that things will ended up good,and that i'll see you soon.

Lawrie

Postby Lawrie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Easy doesnt demand spec changes but on my personal note:

How is your moonkin gear ? ^^

Sofa
Friend

Postby Sofa » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:49 pm

i'm afraid ther's no room in my bank/bags for one more gear to carry around,so no moonkin gear.Anyway,hope that i'll get some serious answer soon.

Payoffwizard

Postby Payoffwizard » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:52 pm

sofa wrote:i'm afraid ther's no room in my bank/bags for one more gear to carry around,so no moonkin gear.Anyway,hope that i'll get some serious answer soon.

One thing that you could do to combat this is to create a new character and form a guild with this character (this is what I have done).

You can then send all of your non-soulbound items to this character to store, which should free up a lot of sace for you main(s).

I hope this helps,

Pow
I got dat boom boom POW!

Return to “Applications - Raiders”