[declined] Shinushi - Rogue, Combat

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Gabitzu

[declined] Shinushi - Rogue, Combat

Post by Gabitzu »

1. What's your race, class, level, name : Human . Rogue . 70 . Shinushi
2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class? I played some months on private servers and there i fell inlove with rogue :roll:
3. What's the best thing about your character? I really cant tell that :) its a pretty ballanced char imo but its true that i do need many upgrades still
4. What do you want from Easy? A warm , friendly , and nice guild to raid , play , and have fun with
5. What have you got to offer? Everything i know , and can do .
6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules? Yes i am
7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please. Cleared Kara/Za/Ssc/Tk/MH/Bt ( dont know last 3 fights ) and Dragon boss and Brutalus in SwP ( did them with my Shaman healer , lvl 70 ) I got pretty borred with healing so i want to play my rogue again
8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?every evening , most of the time
9. Have you been in other guilds? With my rogue i was in AoD and a few social guilds.
10. What is your age? 15 :cry: but im pretty mature , i thinnk
11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic? Y
12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile? Most Keys , This is my Armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Shinushi
13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you? Shinushi , Ais

I want a chance to prove that im a good rogue :) and i hope i can prove this among you guys :) Hope ill see you soon :)
Emesis

Re: Shinushi

Post by Emesis »

Hello, and thank you for the application :) An officer will reply here shortly.

I have a question; Did your character used to be called Gabizu?
Giruy

Post by Giruy »

Hi Shinushi,

Thank you for your application, we currently have a full contingent of rogues in the guild so we'll have to decline i'm afraid.

Best wishes from <Easy> in finding a guild to your liking.

Regards

Giruy
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

Hey there, just a couple of tips for the future (Started writing this before Giruys reply. :oops:

You haven't got a point in relentless strikes, just wondering why, as it would increase your dps by quite a lot.

You've got 5 points in Improved Poisons over Vile Poisons. You shouldn't normally need the extra 10% poison application, as you can always Shiv if your stack is running low.

You've only got 1 point in weapons expertise. This will make it harder to cap and worth an extra point. You would then only need 44 expertise to cap.

You're exalted with SSO, but not wearing the Shattered Sun Pendant of Might. It's one of the better neck pieces in the game for a rogue when you are exalted with Scryer/Aldor (Aldor is slightly better).

Good luck in the future.
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Thawte

Post by Thawte »

Assuming we had space, give me one reason we should take you over this guy http://www.wow-easy.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=304.

A pro-tip (free of charge), put some effort into your application if you want to join a decent guild and expect to be taken seriously.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK