[accepted] Rayge - Rogue, Combat

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Rayge
Honoured Friend

[accepted] Rayge - Rogue, Combat

Post by Rayge » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 pm

1. What's your race, class, level, name
Human Rogue, lvl70 Called Rayge

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
Previous Blizzard games planted the seed, most notably the Diablo series. The race is a poor foundation for this class in my opinion as the racials dont offer a boon.

3. What's the best thing about your character?
That a GM can restore it when its been deleted along with the account :) But from a game perspective you get what you put in. I dont have alts so all the effort and nutrients are evident in one showcase (I hope)
4. What do you want from Easy?
Another chance and a do over. To be accepted is paramount, to see endgame whith capable mature people with a view to WoTLK and beyond.
5. What have you got to offer?
I can still regale you with the same loud, brash attitude. However i'm somewhat subdued as of late. Fierce determination and a renewed vigour for all things WoW. Teamwork, belief etc are of course strong points and inherent in any case.
6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
I have done and can still.
7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
ZG, AQ20, AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony all the Dragons, Old Doom Lord, ZA, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, TK, SSC, Some Hyjal and Some BT, New Doom Lord, The Robot in SMV.8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
Every evening after work, in meetings etc. The timings vary from 1800GMT - Late
9. Have you been in other guilds?
None on LB, but I have been in some successful guilds Pre BC and Post.

10. What is your age?
11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
I can, I do and I have.

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?
All keys.

The Armoury lists me but links to a lvl 27 Shaman?? hmmm. I only just ressurected him. I can post at a later time. But nothing has changed really.

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
I have none.
In closing. I left for personal reasons and it blew up in my face. I have no doubt that you are full. But I would register my interest again. This is the best guild I have been part of albeit briefly. I cannot see myself in another outfit here and would relish the opportunity for a second chance.
I'm fully prepared for any abuse :) you may throw my way but I have thick skin and broad shoulders.

Many thanks to you all for reading this
Wullie (Rayge)

Re: Rayge Human Rogue lvl 70

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Sorry, mis clicked refresh :(

Vigil

Post by Vigil » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:22 pm

WB Rayge, good to see you applying :D

Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 am

Welcome back Rayge great to see you re-applying.

For those of you who dont know Rayge was trialed before and impressed all on his trial run including me though we made as many silly pulls and wiped deliberately he took it all, he was even half an hour early for his trial and supplied the group with potions.

He is a very skilled rogue and passed his trial period and raided MH and BT with us but shortly after his acceptance RL blew up in his face and he had to quit wow deleting his toon and gifting all his wealth to friends including some in Easy.

He works or did for the Ministry of Defence with soldiers so he is used to some brutish language and is confident in himself so some found his chat on vent a bit much (no swearing) but more forthright than we are used to but he settled down and made a good contribution while with us.

Sadly he wasnt with us long before he had to leave which disapointed some as we had spent time trialing him but I dont believe he could have forseen what happened in his real life and I totally understand his decision to leave despite the attempts of many to talk him out of it.

I personally would be greatly in favour of his return to the home of Easy.

PS - I am an officer now (ykes) so nice application and officers will discuss it and let you know as soon as possible.
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY

Lawrie

Post by Lawrie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:31 am

Hey Rayge,good to see you back!

Are the RL matters now stable (dont have to go in details ofc since this is an public forum!)

Quissy
Friend

Post by Quissy » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 am

Great news :D
I'm sure you'll do great and good thing for you real life sorted out some way or another.
If you need some company in the time waiting (in game) - just shout.
Good luck and welcome back
Q
"only dead fish goes with the flow"

Korchinks

Post by Korchinks » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 am

Deathorglory wrote:Welcome back Rayge great to see you re-applying.

For those of you who dont know Rayge was trialed before and impressed all on his trial run including me though we made as many silly pulls and wiped deliberately he took it all, he was even half an hour early for his trial and supplied the group with potions.

He is a very skilled rogue and passed his trial period and raided MH and BT with us but shortly after his acceptance RL blew up in his face and he had to quit wow deleting his toon and gifting all his wealth to friends including some in Easy.

He works or did for the Ministry of Defence with soldiers so he is used to some brutish language and is confident in himself so some found his chat on vent a bit much (no swearing) but more forthright than we are used to but he settled down and made a good contribution while with us.

Sadly he wasnt with us long before he had to leave which disapointed some as we had spent time trialing him but I dont believe he could have forseen what happened in his real life and I totally understand his decision to leave despite the attempts of many to talk him out of it.

I personally would be greatly in favour of his return to the home of Easy.

PS - I am an officer now (ykes) so nice application and officers will discuss it and let you know as soon as possible.
As above 100% agree - Rayge mate, hopefully see you in game as I have been holding onto this bag full of 'I told you so' especially for you :)

Templaar
Guild Master

Post by Templaar » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:05 am

Deathorglory wrote:PS - I am an officer now (ykes)
Agree :lol:

Quissy
Friend

Post by Quissy » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 am

Templaar wrote:
Deathorglory wrote:PS - I am an officer now (ykes)
Agree :lol:
statement of the month !! :lol:
"only dead fish goes with the flow"

Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey Rayge ..... good to see you back in WoW! :D