[declined] Thomar - Paladin, Holy

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Thomar

[declined] Thomar - Paladin, Holy

Postby Thomar » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:57 am

1. What's your race, class, level, name
Human holy paladin level 70! Name is Thomar.

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
Well, tbh with you i didnt know very much about WoW when i started playing it, so i just took a class and race and that was that ;)

3. What's the best thing about your character?
The best thing is that i enjoy paladins in all ways. The best thing is when you get a new item and you socket it with gems and then enchant and look at the improvement. This char is the first one i ever made, and ive been playing on him for 2 years now, and i just cant stop play with him. If im boored i rather jump around in IF then level an alt.

4. What do you want from Easy?
Serious raiding and hopefully some new friends :) The guilds ive been in before havet been very serious in there raids. Also when im asking friends what guild i should join, Easy allwas comes up. Also done some heroics with members from Easy, and they take it serious and are focused but still they have time to joke alittle wich is very good :)

5. What have you got to offer?
When theres new raids and bosses i allways watch videos and read on wowwiki 1 hour before raid starts. Im allways prepared with flasks, elixirs, reagents, food buffs etc. Im allways fcoused and never slack. Im a friendly guy and treats everyone the same, i never treats anyone bad.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
Ofcourse :) When i join a new guild i allways get used to the guilds rules, standards, way to raid etc.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
My raiding experience is Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA 6/6, SSC 6/6, TK 3/4, BT 4/5 and MH 4/5. I have a 70 horde warlock on another server, but i only do PvP with him, So on days i maybe playing on my lock, but when its raids, my paladin comes first.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
Monday-5pm to 12pm
Tuesday-5pm to 12pm
Wednesday-5pm - 12pm
Thursday-5pm to 12pm
Friday-1am to 2am
Saturday-11am to 2am
Sunday-11am to 2am
But have in mind that i need to eat, do other things IRL, play on my horde and school work.

9. Have you been in other guilds?
The raiding guilds ive been in is Apocalyptica, did Kara-Maggy with them.
Prodigium, did ZA 6/6, SSC 6/6 (Vashj to 22%) TK 3/4 MH 2/5 and BT 2/9.
Army of Darkness, did 4/5 MH and 4/9 BT with them. I still would have been in AoD but as you maybe now they disbanded.. :( I didnt do very many raids with them, did MH 4/5 two times and BT 4/9 2 times.

10. What is your age?
Im 16 years old, i know what you thinking now, "Oh hes 16, unfocused and not serious at all." That is not true, as i said befor im allways focused and serious raider, i love hardcore raiding(Everyday) :D

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
I understand english good, but sometimes my english can be wrong but im doing my best :) I have Ventrilo and i have mic. I talk when its needed.

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?
I have all heroic keys + the Kara key.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Thomar OBS! I can have my retribution gear on me atm, I'll respecc and put on my holy gear as fast as i can.

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
On Lightbringer im only playing on Thomar, so thats pretty much the only way to reach me.

Thanks for your time :) /Thomar

Deathorglory

Re: Lightbringer-Thomar-70 holy paladin

Postby Deathorglory » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Thank you for your application Thomar.

Please do link you holy gear/spec armoury as it will be of most interest in assessing your application.

You say "i love hardcore raiding(Everyday)" but Easy is not a hardcore guild and doesnt raid everyday, how do you feel about this?

May I ask why you chose to apply to Easy just out of interest?

Officers will discuss your application and get back to you here.
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY

Emesis

Postby Emesis » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Hello Thomar.

As I have many friends in Prodigium I frequently browse their forums. I remember reading something about you (or your friend) leaving prodigium because you (or your friend) was taking a break from wow. But the person writing that also wrote that his friend would keep on playing this character. I'm just curious which one is you? Do you share the account/characters?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Deathoglory: Okey, Easy doesnt raid every day :) I just said i prefer raid every day, but ofcourse i dont mind not to raid one night. I now have my holy gear on me so if you want to check armory.
I was looking on Easy's guildprogress and saw that it is pretty much the same as AoDs when i was there. I really enjoyed that kind of raiding. I want to come bk to that time and raid MH and BT :)

Tokk :) Its the old Thomar, i didnt stay away from WoW for very long haha xD, now im bk with buisness with my horde and would like to join a good guild with Thomar (my paladin) again.

Erian
Raid Leader

Postby Erian » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi Thomar. Thanks for your app. We are pretty much full on healadins right now. Looking at your app, I'm not sure there is a good fit with us. From your perspective, most of us are a lot older than you, so I doubt that we are what you are looking for. From our perspective, I get the itchy feeling that you're mostly interested in progress, and not membership of our family. For these reasons, I'm going to decline your app. Good luck in finding a nice guild, and best wishes from Easy.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 am

Im not out after progress tbh, i just want to raid again, i've been guildless for 3 weeks now, DPM declined me, i thought on Easy and thought i would give it a shot.. I also dont mind playing with people that are alot older then me. Most people in my age arent talking very much on vent, and the ones that talk are not very serious. Im disapointed, but i understand your call. Thanks anyway.

Thomar

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 am

Im not out after progress tbh, i just want to raid again, i've been guildless for 3 weeks now, DPM declined me, i thought on Easy and thought i would give it a shot.. I also dont mind playing with people that are alot older then me. Most people in my age arent talking very much on vent, and the ones that talk are not very serious. Im disapointed, but i understand your call. And ofcourse i want to become one in the family. 80% of the reasons i join guilds is becouse the friendship and the teamspirit. But thanks anyway. Was really hoping to join though. = /

Thomar

Return to “Applications - Raiders”