[declined] Mbonesy - Rogue, Combat

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Cilithan
Friend

Re: Mbonesy Human Rogue

Post by Cilithan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:I learn something new about the interweb every day.
Theres this cool feature called 'login' as well, go check it out!

Cilithan
Fear is the mindkiller...

Base
Friend

Post by Base » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:As I am one of the senile old fools I mentioned before, I didn't realise I could start an eval thread, now I know. :D

I learn something new about the interweb every day.

before you know it you'll even manage to log in before you post! You'll get there old man. :twisted:
Nice sig!

Brotherlyluv
Friend

Post by Brotherlyluv » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 pm

I was at work when I made the post, and as my new password is something like Byfsre4638BBBDS3784... I had to post as a guest..:P

Clever of you to spot that tho..:)

Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Back on topic.

Mbonesy approached me directly about applying to Easy and I have discussed this to some degree with him. We have sadly lost 2 rogues but happily gained Rayge back and after discussing Mbonesy with Vigil who reviewed his build and spec giving it the ok and discussing Mbonesy in /o we decided to offer him a trial.

OFC he needed to apply formally but it is not just a formality but an opportunity to make an impression and inform the rest of the guild about himself.

On gear, spec and experience he is a suitable candidate and hence he is invited for a trial run. If this goes OK we will invite for a trial period and only if this goes OK will we invite to the guild. Trial runs and trial periods are there to get to know the person and their play and not just go on gear and spec etc, they are also there for trialists to see if they like us, who knows he may not like our old fogies :)

GL to both trialists and trialers may you both pass.
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY

Waters

Post by Waters » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Good luck :)
No hay mal que por bien no venga

Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 am

I am sorry to say that the officers of the guild have declined your application to Easy. This is due in part to your thin application, in part to the fact you have an application with Godless and the view among officers and guild members that you will not fit into Easy.

I have therefore cancelled your trail run.

As mentioned an application is not a gaurentee of a place in Easy.

I do strongly hope that you are able to find a good guild to your liking and that you get to raid as far as you would like and wish you the best of luck.
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY