[declined] Illious - Paladin, Protection

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template

[declined] Illious - Paladin, Protection

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:45 pm

1. What's your race, class, level, name: illious lvl70 human paladin.

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?: i thought the increased swords and mace skill would go well with a paladin and the spirit increase for a little more manna regen while tanking.

3. What's the best thing about your character?i think the way that for me i find him easy to play so i play witth comfidence during raids and also the way he t-bags prince at the end of kara... i got a screenshot =]

4. What do you want from Easy?: i was looking for a good strong raiding guild , i thought i found that in my old guild but i was mistaken so i looked on the furoms and this guild seemed to be what i was looking for.

5. What have you got to offer?: well im a paladin tank so.. not much :lol: but i am serious about raiding and raid progression, but also about having a laugh when not doing the serious stuff

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules? deffinately.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please. lvl 61 hunter... easy dailies basicaly... me looooove the money

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?: honestly ... every night nearly like 4pm-12pm.

9. Have you been in other guilds?: bete noire, left because of agument over the fact i wanted to tank instead of heal,thats why im still wearing some healin gear and a healin trinket and shield but working very hard on gear.

10. What is your age?: 16... got declined by Sotd for not beeing 18.... fags.

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?: yes i can understand well spoken english dont have ventrilo but ill get it and yes i have a mic.

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?: i have keys for all heroics besides mgt.. not done that yet.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Illious armory link.

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?: Bulrog (retarded i know) 61 hunter.

Templaar
Guild Master

Re: Tankadin

Post by Templaar » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 pm

You might want to check out the application template thread, specifically:
Xiluva wrote:Updated August 21st: No vacancies at the moment.
and
Xiluva wrote:If you put little effort into writing your application, we will put little effort into rejecting it.
Also, your gear is substantially below the expected level of our applicants and some of your more flippant comments make me think that it is unlikely that you share the <Easy> ethos.

I'm sure an officer will get back to you soon.

Cilithan
Friend

Post by Cilithan » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Illious, thank you for your application. However Im affraid we have no spot for you in <Easy>. This is in part because of the reasons Templar gave, but also your answer to these questions.
Guest wrote:7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please. lvl 61 hunter... easy dailies basicaly... me looooove the money

10. What is your age?: 16... got declined by Sotd for not beeing 18.... fags.
We Raid Black Temple and beyond and are looking for skilled and experienced Raiders. If you want to get your drivers licence you're not going to phone Michael Schumacher to ask whether he can teach you how to drive (would be cool, but it's not how it works).

Also, being 16 is not a problem per sé, but we have a guild of older players and they are used to adult behaviour mostly. Calling a Guild full of Fags because they didn't accept you for instance isn't very adult behaviour.

Because of these things <Easy> is not for you mate. I hope you find a guild to your liking soon.

Kind regards, Cilithan
Fear is the mindkiller...

Erian

Post by Erian » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Heh, you made me laugh with your comment about Sotd. I think you have a nice sense of humour. Good luck finding a nice guild.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.