[declined] Terral - Paladin, Holy

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Terral

[declined] Terral - Paladin, Holy

Post by Terral » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 pm

1.What's your race, class, level, name?
I’m a human Holy Paladin, level 70 and called Terral.

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
My first character was a dwarf Hunter. When he was around level 50, I was in a group with a Holy Paladin and I was extremely impressed so I decided to create my own. I chose the human race since I already had a dwarf and I wanted to try something different.

3.What's the best thing about your character?
For me, the best thing about Terral is that he fits to my play style perfectly and that I always learn new things when I play on him. This means that I always find him a fun character to play on.

4.What do you want from Easy?
I would like to be part of a friendly community where people enjoy each others' company, chat and have a laugh. I would also like fun and organized raids where people don't get too angry if it's a wipe.

5. What have you got to offer?
I understand my class very well, always follows tactics and I listen to the advice from other players. I’m always in a good mood. I also enjoy helping others.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
Yes, of course.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
I have played World of Warcraft for almost two years, raiding all T4 content and some T5. I have also killed the first 3 bosses in Black Temple. With my Hunter, Duckenson, I had started to raid Karazhan with him but was soon bored and decided to continue leveling Terral instead. Now Duckenson is my grinding machine ;)

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
Unless there is an important 'real life' issue, I am able to raid everyday. I usually play from 19.00 to 23.00-23.30 game time.

9. Have you been in other guilds?
Halo - Joined when I was level 40. We did many instances and I made lots of friends there but when I came back from a 2 month break, it had disbanded.
Hope - I was then told that 3 of my friends from Halo had created a guild and I joined them. I started Karazhan with them and made many new friends but after a while, it disbanded too.
Aurora - I felt very welcome here and some were very friendly but I had to leave since their raid times didn't suit me anymore.
Prodigium - Really enjoyed raiding and learning with them (especially in Black Temple) but they have many immature members which is really annoying.

Since Halo disbanded, I haven’t found the 'perfect guild' again, one which really makes me feel at home; but I'm hopeful that Easy is the guild which I have been looking for.

10. What is your age?
I’m 17 years old

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
I understand English very well and I have Ventrilo. I have a mic but I prefer to not use it since I don’t like the sound of my voice, but will use it if needed ;)

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?
I have all the heroic keys.
My armory link is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Terral
Armory says that I'm still in Prodigium. It hasn't updated yet.

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
If I'm not online on Terral, I will be on Duckenson.

Thank you ^^

Sivara

Re: New holy paladin application.

Post by Sivara » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Hey Terral :)

It's great to see that you're applying. We've been good friends for a long time, really hope your application is successful. Without a doubt, you have put in a lot of effort with Terral. Good luck :)

Sivara
There's nothing better than a good friend except a good friend with chocolate.

Waters

Post by Waters » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Hola Terral!
Sivara just told me this lovely news :)

As she said, it is great that you have applied. We have done so much together, we're great friends and it would be wondeful if you joined Easy.

Best of luck, hope everything goes well ^^

Abrazos y besos,
Yours,

Waters xx
No hay mal que por bien no venga

Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 am

Nice application Terral :)

Officers and members will consider your application and get back to you here or in game.

GL :)
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY

Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:30 am

Very nice application Terral. :)

There are quite a few pieces of badge gear that you would be able to get to replace some of your current gear though. Many of the holy pally badge items are equal to drops in MH and early BT so it could be worth looking at.

One quick question ..... are you aware that the vast majority of Easy's members are quite a bit older than you .... are you ok with that? :)

Fagan

Post by Fagan » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:36 am

Nice application. :) Good luck with it.
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Mehetabel wrote:Very nice application Terral. :)

There are quite a few pieces of badge gear that you would be able to get to replace some of your current gear though. Many of the holy pally badge items are equal to drops in MH and early BT so it could be worth looking at.

One quick question ..... are you aware that the vast majority of Easy's members are quite a bit older than you .... are you ok with that? :)
Yes, I know that the most people are bit older than me, and I can't see any problem with that.

Rotkwa
Officer

Post by Rotkwa » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:48 am

Greetings Terral,
Your application is very nice but unfortunately, we are full on Holy Paladins at the moment.
Good luck and watch this spot in case vacancy opens.

Kind regards,
Rotkwa