[accepted] Flexie - Mage, Arcane

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Flexie

[accepted] Flexie - Mage, Arcane

Post by Flexie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:34 pm

1. What's your race, class, level, name
Flexie, gnomish mage, level 70.

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
Extra mana, mobility offered by escape artist and a knack for engineering really make that race look awesome for a mage, plus they look hilarious. Another reason was that a friend of mine has a gnomish lock called Clexie on the realm, and it really astonishes people when they see us together.

3. What's the best thing about your character?
Utility; even tho it may seem mages are only about dishing out loads of damage their role is far more important. Crowd control, buffs and free food really make the raid go a lot easier. Not to mention I simply love the glass cannon concept, especially for pvp.

4. What do you want from Easy?
Good company of mature players, I'm simply sick 'zomglolwtf' people, especially if I have to raid with them. It wrecks the whole experience. Also a stable base of raiders, so I won't have to learn to trust new people every single raid.

5. What have you got to offer?
An experienced and seasoned raider that never comes unprepared, and a social person that enjoys a good joke.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
According to what I read on the old forums - yes.

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
I've been playing wow for more than 2 years now, played most classes up to 60. I'm a big fan of preTBC content too, as in my opinion it was waaay more fun then today's raids. I have a warrior in the mid 30ties, nothing special about him.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
Let's say 4-5, from 7 to midnight, sometimes longer.

9. Have you been in other guilds?
Yes, I've been in Theory and Malediction. Currently I am in Rush, which is being more and more disappointing every day.

10. What is your age?

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
Yes, yes and yes.

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?
All heroics and attunements apart from BT and MH. This includes on preTBC raids.
Armory

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
If I'm not on Flexie, you'll most likely find me on Datheran.

I've applied a couple of months ago on the old site too. Since I'm thinking about changing guild again I thought it was worth a go.

Deathorglory

Re: Flexie, yet again

Post by Deathorglory » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:47 am

Nice application, officers have read it and will take a bit of time to discuss it within the guild and let you know as soon as we can.

Can you post about your previous raiding experience please.

Nice fishing rod btw :)

Good luck :)
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY

Flexie

Post by Flexie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:18 am

As far as raid experience goes I did everything except for sunwell, including Illidan and such. Got 3 pieces of SR gear for Mother too.
And there's no fishing rod anymore :D

Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:19 am

Very nice application Flexie :D

Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi Flexie

Officers and mebers have discussed your application and we would like to offer you a trial run to take place on Tuesday 23/9/08 at 20:30 server time. We will aim to go MgT heroic, ZA or a higher instance possibly TK. Please be online and ready at 20:15, if I know which instance it will be I will try to post here and let you know asap.

If the trial run goes OK then after discussion we will invite you to the guild for a 2 week trial period, during which we expect you to attend 2 raids a week and be actively involved in the guild so we can get to know you and you us. You will have a "big brother" to give you any help or support you need and also to feed back any problems or concerns both ways. During the trial period our members and officers may post about you in a private thread that you will get to see if invited permanently into the guild after 2 weeks.

You may have noticed that we are also trialing Minimages and we are happy to accept both of you into the guild if your trials go ok.

GL with the trial :)
To err is human, to forgive devine, to strive for ourselves and help each other to learn from our mistakes and improve every day is EASY