[accepted] Preds - Shaman, Restoration

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Preds

[accepted] Preds - Shaman, Restoration

Postby Preds » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Cause we lost most of our data, also our own apllications have been lost. I got mine so will post it. Hopefully others have theirs aswell and will post them.

Hi,

With this writing I would like to inform you that I would like to join easy. I have a lvl 65 shaman which will be 70 soon ( eta 8 days).

The reason I play Wow and why I wanna join easy: About 9 years ago I started playing a game called Utopia, an online text based game which was quite nice. During that game I met some nice, weird and funny people. We got quite good at that game and we had lots of fun, until the developer of the game didn’t like us anymore and kicked us. Cry, loads of work of getting all the right persons in our group down the drain. People decided to leave Utopia and some started Wow. About 18 months ago I started this game aswell.
As a nice lovely noob paladin I set footsteps in the dangerous and complicated world of wow. After figuring out how to walk and hit a mob I started to get the hang of it. I wanted to become a leet fighting machine. Soon after I left the save grounds of northsire abbey the real problems started, I had to figure out where I had to go to finish my quest, never heard of thottbot I roamed elwynn to complete my quests.
I met and talked to other players and even got in a group, got kicked pretty fast cause while I was figuring out how to talk in party my group got killed and I got kicked, I figured out how to talk in groups tho. After this painful experience I journeyed onwards towards my real first Boss, called Hogger. After preparing with pots, flasks and buffs my fellow adventurers and me attacked him and got him down.
So I ventured forward gaining lvl by lvl buying new armor and weapons every lvl and I made it to 60. Instead of being a mean fighting machine I turned out a poor equipped paladin without any money. (If u wanna see the result: look for Barco on turalyon in the armory).
Altough on another server, I was still in contact with people from utopia and they were playing on sylvanas and thus I moved over. I rolled a priest there (cause that was needed most at that time) and got admitted to their guild called Nexus. Slightly a lesser n00b I started to lvl my priest there. Had a great time. Cause of various reasons people I enjoyed to play with left. Not sure what to do I decided to remain on my priest. Somehow I wasn’t ready to depart my priest yet or nexus.
In the end I left nexus cause it started to look more like a job then a game. Even though it sounds weird but after leaving I joined powertrip a guild with way more requirements and even longer raiding times. I liked it, to play in a guild where people were prepared and focused and nobody was in the guild for free loot ( which had been the case in nexus the last few weeks). But playing this way also demanded a lot from all the players, in the end it collapsed due to various reasons but the main reason was the impact it had on real life for most of us. ( we spent 2.5 weeks in kara for around 30 hours a week until we were able to summon nightbane).
There I was, without a guild, on a server I have been on for over a year. I was not sure what to do, I thought about quitting but I like this game to much. Staying on sylvanas was not an option for me, somehow I had a feeling I have seen it all. So I decided to leave my priest and start all over again. That is how I ended up on Lightbringer. Knowing a lot of people in easy and the way of how they play the game is for me the reason to write this application.

I could continue this story or elaborate more on certain point I decided not to, but to make sure I give u all the info needed I answered all the questions from your template below.

1. What's your race, class, level, name

Name: Preds
Class: Shaman
Race: Dreanai
Lvl:65

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?

Wish I could roll a gnome shaman but blizz wouldn’t allow me . Why I rolled shaman: I wanted to play a healer and decided to make a shaman, got a priest and paladin on other servers.

3. What's the best thing about your character?

It can heal if I repecc and can do melee damage 

4. What do you want from Easy?

To do endgame pve and play with friends

5. What have you got to offer?

Experienced active player.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards?

Yes

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.

Got a lvl 70 priest, experience in all the 5 man regular instances in the outlands and kara up to Nightbane. Also have a lvl 60 paladin, might transfer him here.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?

Between 3 – 7 evenings, playing time: ±19:00 till ± 01:00

9. Have you been in other guilds?

On this server: no.

10. What is your age?

32 years ago I spawned in the Netherlands (ouch mean question, doubt if the founders made their age public)

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?

Yes,yes,yes

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sincerely,

Preds

Return to “Applications - Raiders”