Rated BG suggestions:

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...
Sleetza

Rated BG suggestions:

Post by Sleetza »

Hi guys,

From what I've heard rated BGs are quick rating, some honor and lots of fun. And you get cool titles from rating 1100 and up! So who's up for rated BGs?

Sleetza
Divergence

Re: Rated BG's

Post by Divergence »

I'm in

Div\Tem
Bagheeris

Post by Bagheeris »

Hi guys, sorry for this necro :) if you're still trying to get a team for occasional rated BG i'd be glad to join (resto 2.2k resil).
Bagh
Syrah

Post by Syrah »

Thought I'd give this thread a bump as there seems to be a litle more interest around atm.

My long time friend in wow, Cymbal (the artist formally known as Rudykhan), has returned to the game and reinvented himself as a completely insane pvper.

He would like to invite members of Easy to form a rated 10 man team to go and be cheerfully massacred by the horde.

I understand rated bgs are brutal but if you are happy to die (repeatedly) on the battlefield please sign up below stating what days and/or evenings you would be available.

I'll try and get Cymbal to post when we intend to fight on the ingame calender and make sure it doesn't conflict with raids.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

You make it sound very appealing! ;)

I'm available at most evenings, a bit less over weekends.
Liria

Post by Liria »

I'm up for it. Any time is good. Actually wanted to suggest those myself for quite a long time so cheers!
Optimuz

Post by Optimuz »

Im in... Ill try and be there as often as i can, cant say what times im availible cause of my work.
Aicha

Post by Aicha »

Of course I'm in. :)
Stumble

Post by Stumble »

Syrah wrote:
My long time friend in wow, Cymbal (the artist formally known as Rudykhan), has returned to the game and reinvented himself as a completely insane pvper.
yes he is a warrior, ofc he is an insane pvp'er, still warrior dk combo loses VS dual-demolocks :)

4.1 tomorrow, afflilocks will rock your socks! dare dispell please ;)
Syrah

Post by Syrah »

Warriors been raining on your parade much Stumble?