5v5 - The game of PROs

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...
Aleila

Re: 5v5 - The game of PROs

Post by Aleila »

I can't make 1800, I will try for 1830 but not making any guarantees. Hope it goes ahead either way, if not we can reschedule :)

My preference would be for 1200 game time, just my 2p.
Thawte

Post by Thawte »

Later this Sunday is better for me than earlier, unless it's before lunch (so like 10:00-12:00). Otherwise 18:30 is fine.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK
Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory »

I can not make it at that time as ill be having dinner with family and friends at exactly that time but will be free 1 hour later.
Payoffwizard

Post by Payoffwizard »

So would making a post-raid battle suit people better? Then people would not be so rushed.
Deathorglory

Post by Deathorglory »

I should be online I hope around 1900 server time and can pvp then or after sundays raid.
Payoffwizard

Post by Payoffwizard »

For all you jealous people out there (which I know is all of you!), fear not because we are pros no more. We went 1-9 this evening to take our score below 1500. :cry:

I think it was down to a couple of people being tired, as well as having a few games with only one healer. That said, hopefully we'll be in a much better state to try again next week.

Stay tuned!

I AM A RAIDER
Sercan

Post by Sercan »

Payoffwizard wrote:For all you jealous people out there (which I know is all of you!), fear not because we are pros no more. We went 1-9 this evening to take our score below 1500. :cry:

I think it was down to a couple of people being tired, as well as having a few games with only one healer. That said, hopefully we'll be in a much better state to try again next week.

Stay tuned!

I AM A RAIDER
that might be coz of my really low exp on 5v5 =)

Serc
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

I know I was well off form along with addon failure. Full rebuild - again, including some arena based addons and I should be good to go next week.
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Sercan

Post by Sercan »

best addon group is the less addon group, keep in mind ;)
Aleila

Post by Aleila »

I think 1H 4D is often going to be an uphill battle, as 1H can be hampered quite easily.

I think healers should moan more when they're being hit or CC'd, and DPS be ready to peel any nasties off them. We kept losing people to fairly average DPS because the healer(s) had to spend a lot of their time dealing with nuisances.

Also it occurred to me that warrior / BM hunter / rogue as a DPS group is rather lacking in hard CC.