RBG once agien

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...

What day do you prefer

Saturdays
50%
Tuesdays
50%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 12

Amazone

Re: RBG once agien

Post by Amazone »

I got the idea Ramael, said they wenrtyesterday as well as it is rbg event,

Problems we have in easy, with pvp is,I have send word I would attend all pvp events, and I missed out on everything. Also for the arena stuff.
then we were going in the evening and found out they had gone during the day already.
ImageImage
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

We could make a ffa pvp event on Tuesday or Saturday and see how it ends up, if enough people is interested. It does not have to be rated or anything too serious, just a few of us joining a casual BG or Ashran would be nice for a start. A few people already contacted me via pm, so that's something. :)
Battletag: Seb#22308
Liria

Post by Liria »

I think we are confusing some things here.

War Games are what we did a couple of months ago, these are friendly arena matches that go in brackets of 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5. You can buy gear for them for gold and do it among guildies.

Rated Battlegrounds (and this is what the thread was created for) are 10v10 premade battlegrounds. You need to get gear for honour/conquest points for those, and I personally wouldn't bother trying to form one if you don't have any gear or experience because they are very difficult. It's like going to a raid dressed in blues. No offense to anyone! (For some reason people always accuse me of elitism when I say you actually need to be prepared for those)

But I think Ramael is just suggesting regular, casual BGs. In this case you can only queue with 5 people, as far as I know :) I wouldn't mind joining this as well. Probably on my disc priest tho.
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Liria is right, I did have in mind casual pvp for start, I just used this thread because I saw no point in creating a new one if no one is interested. Now that I think about it, I probably should have used this thread instead to avoid confusion (we can always move these posts there if that's the case :) ).

As for gear, I have full conquest gear for both my specs for a long time now (I enjoy playing holy more). Conquest gear is relatively easy to come by now, a few runs in Ashran and you'll get most of it (theoretically you can do it in a day). Ashran is really fun if people know what to do, I used to lead it almost every week when I was gearing up. It's like upgraded version of Isle of Conquest - 80 people trying to slaughter each other - fun. ;)

There is a way to queue with up to 40 people in a casual BGs (Russians do it all the time), but you need an addon.

My original intent was to see if there is any interest in pvp as we wait for next expansion and progress through mythic HFC. It does not have to be regular or anything fancy like RBGs, we could just have some fun.
Battletag: Seb#22308