RBG once agien

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...

What day do you prefer

Saturdays
50%
Tuesdays
50%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 12

Ehr

RBG once agien

Post by Ehr »

I was thinking about making a group about once a week for RBG... I will say at start if we won't get full group we will pug ppl from LFR, or if we get 5 rogues and 4 mage and one healer... coz yes we will do it most for fun, but well I don't see any fun if we lose 9 games of out 10, and with that combo it just won't work.

1st of all if you want to go, pls get some pvp gear, to be honest if you are lucky you can get full blue gear in couple of hours, and if you go for some arenas even sooner.
2nd it would be just awsome if you go for RBG with some pugs to see how it looks like, coz if you didn't do pvp for reaaaly long time it can look a bit chaotic.
3rd I will lead and be Target Caller, but doing both can be a bit problematic, so if someone with experience want to do one of them be my quest.
4th the most important it question, when we will be doing it... I was thinking about Saturdays around 15:00 or Tuesdays at 21:00.

Also if you want to go on RBG there are few thing you have to download... 1st it's to addons:
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battlegroundtargets
that Addons show everyone from enemyteam and it also easier to CC or change targets. And for TC it easy to how many ppl are on same target :P

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dbm-pvp/863833
DBM for pvp you can hear if someone use some cd or CC, more useful for duels and arena, but sometimes you will be 1vs1 and it just help.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/capping-bg-timers

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/healers-have-to-die

I think names for both above tell you everything.

And last that isn't addon.. it Teamspeak 3... like I said there is possiblility that we will use LFR, and to be honest I don't want to give them pass to our guild Mummble, so we can use TS3.
Liria

Re: RBG once agien

Post by Liria »

Well, I'm obviously up for it :)
I can help with target calling or anything you'd like, if needed.
Tuesdays are a bit better for me, but I should be able to make it most Saturdays as well.
Cheers for starting this, Ehr!
Gladion

Post by Gladion »

always up for killing!
In regione caecorum rex est luscus.
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

I love doing BGs, I'm up for it :)
Sérum

Post by Sérum »

I´m not the most experienced person with pvp, but iv´e done battlegrounds from time to time.
I think I would prefer going with Talberon but if the comp requires it I can take my Dk instead. With Talberon I can heal or dps as Elemental.
Anyway if this happens on Saturdays I might be up for it, i´ll try to get some pvp gear too.
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

What happened with this, did you manage to make a group and do it? I myself like doing casual bg's. Ashran can be fun too, with a decent group. Is there anyone still interested in pvp?
Battletag: Seb#22308
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

We had two nice groups of 10, including one rogue: Liria. After some careful experimentation, we discovered that Liria+4 always beat the other 5.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Haha, I'm not surprised. :)

If anyone feels like playing casual pvp /w or pm me. If enough people gets interested, we can even make a group.
Battletag: Seb#22308
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

I did not even know or notice you were doing pvp.
please send me a poke, since I was online, although half watching eurovision, while lvling my horde priest and checking my easy garrisons
Pvp is always more fun with friends!

Amazone#2117
ImageImage
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

This was months ago Ama.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.