<Easy> War Games! No PvP gear or experience required!

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...
Liria

<Easy> War Games! No PvP gear or experience required!

Post by Liria »

Hello Dear Guildies!

Ro and me would like to invite you to do some War Games with us! :)

What are War Games, you ask?
It's a way to put two pre-made teams (in this case two <Easy> groups) against each other. It can be either done as an arena match, so 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 people, or it can even be an entire battleground, up to 40 people against 40 people!
So the general idea is to gather as much <Easy> members as possible, form some balanced groups and have fun trying to off each other! :)

Do I need to farm PvP gear to have some fun?
Not at all! There's a ready-made gear just for War Games! It costs gold (only 50g a piece) and it ensures all the participants have the exact same gear level (730) and are on equal footing! You can buy the gear from here.

Do I need PvP experience?
Again, not at all! We'll be making guild-only groups, we'll divide members according to their PvP experience and role, and we'll be shuffling people often so everyone has a chance to go against everyone in a fair fight.

If you always wanted to try some PvP but were worried about being ganked since you have no gear or experience, or maybe wanted to try your alt in PvP but weren't sure if it was worth all the gearing up - you don't have to worry about such things here.
If you wanted to test yourself against other guildies? Now's a very good chance!
Or maybe you'd like to have an opportunity to murder our beloved Guild Master in the field of battle? Well in this case you can dream on, Temp hates PvP ;)

We believe it would be incredibly fun thing to do, but we need at least 2 more participants to even get started. The more the merrier, actually, since as I said - we can have up to 40 vs 40 people! Don't be afraid to join us, you might really like it.
Everyone is welcome to join, the only requirement is a little bit of gold, free hour and tons of sense of humour ;) And if you don't want to participate but would like to see us trying to kill each other - there's a spectator mode too!

We'd like to get a group going today between 17-19 or maybe tomorrow at the same time. If we have enough people we'll aim for small BGs like the Warsong Gulch. It all depends on the interest.

If you have any questions about War Games, ask away. We'll happily answer all your questions and doubts :)

Rotkwa & Liria
Rublupine

Re: <Easy> War Games! No PvP gear or experience required!

Post by Rublupine »

Very the interested, but might not work For me timing wise. Will have to see how this evolves.
Liria

Post by Liria »

We can change the times, no problem, it all depends on everyone's availability :) I'm sure we can work something out.
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

I don't like pvp, but I find this idea very interesting. Count me in! ;)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Fungi

Post by Fungi »

I need more level first, but I m definitely up for some pvp after that.

A.
If you want to be or have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !
"Where the brave may live forever" - V.
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

So, for me, weekends before 19:30 GMT will always be tricky. TBH, any night before 19:30 GMT would be tricky. The kids need the bedtime routine from 18:00 to 19:30. If that qualifies me out, I understand, our nights get filled 5/7 with Raids.

But, if I can, I will, this makes PvP sound attractive... actually engaging with people we know. also, PvP in this setting is going to be a great development for raid skills too. Twitch reactions!

No then... A bounty on Temp?
Thugsley
Officer

Post by Thugsley »

Sounds fun. Happy to come along if I'm online and can work it around raiding/Gym/Social life :D
Battletag: Thugsley#3260
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

Got some pvp experience on my hunter including arena, but it has never been my priority,

this sounds like fun !! Count me in.

I am sure we can add Parsifal to the list, he probably is not reading this, but we used to be (and still are) an awesome arena team.
ImageImage
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Liria wrote:Or maybe you'd like to have an opportunity to murder our beloved Guild Master in the field of battle? Well in this case you can dream on, Temp hates PvP ;)

This made me doubt as to whether I want to join tbf... :P

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Parsifal

Post by Parsifal »

Can give it a shot some day I guess. :)