Legion PVP events

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...
Ramael

Legion PVP events

Post by Ramael »

There are 3 (at least for me) interesting pvp events in Legion - weekly arena and random battlegrounds, and a new Brawl on 2-week rotation. Arenas and battlegrounds are a part of the weekly quest rotation, while brawls are always different and appear every two weeks.

This week the quest is to win 10 arenas (random counts, no need to be rated). I haven't done arenas since Draenor, and I haven't even done much pvp in Legion so far, so I'll be a bit rusty. I've created an event for this Saturday (see calendar), anyone can join, no requirements. The goal is to have some fun, and if we complete the weekly in the process, even better. I know there are some people in Easy that do pvp from time to time, this is our chance. :)
Battletag: Seb#22308
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Re: Legion PVP events

Post by Nephesh »

Thanks for organising Rama!
If not for being away on Friday till Sunday, I would've joined for sure!

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

This sounds fun, we're away fri-sun camping otherwise i may have joined
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

There will be more events, I mainly wanted to see who is interested. I enjoy doing casual pvp from time to time, and WoW is always better with friends. :)

This Saturday calendar even doesn't have to start at 21:00, only 2-3 people is enough for a team, so we can be highly flexible.
Battletag: Seb#22308