pro? :P

A place to laugh about Thawte's lolspec...
Fagan

Re: pro? :P

Post by Fagan »

Base wrote:Ha looks like you needed to digg deep for that one thawte :twisted: (Dwegger left quite a while ago now :P)
But Pannthro didn't :P Dwegger popped on, I think when we had the website issues, not that long ago.
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Thawte

Post by Thawte »

Muahahahaha exactly.

Been doing some pvp since 3.0 and mages have some really nice buffs, we're probably OP now tbh. Apparently deep arcane has been pretty successful so i might try that although Deep Freeze (51pt frost) is wicked, I can basically stun/snare lock noobs for long enough to unload 10k+dmg without any reciprocation.

PvPing with the defualt UI is dreadful though, I'd like to try and get mine done by the weekend and then get some proper PvP/raids in next week.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK
Payoffwizard

Post by Payoffwizard »

You needs to be OP when you gotz the madsk1llz

Hunter/Druid/Rogue > Retadin/Retadin/Rogue

/flex

EDIT: obv hunters OP too
Aleila

Post by Aleila »

Made the awful mistake of entering 2v2 instead of 3v3 and our usual resto druid / sub rogue setup got slaughtered by resto druid / retadin. We dropped below 1800 and now Lilendil can't get his s3 dagger :(

After a few further games to try and reclaim our glory all we managed to beat was a terrible disc priest / enha shammy combo and are now sitting on 1750. I'm not going to even queue for 2s until pallies get hotfixed. The burst is the main thing but being able to keep switching targets and bursting, switching and bursting and never going below 90% mana is ridiculous and impossible for our more defensive team to overcome (zero opportunity to drink => game ends after 5 minutes).

I'll stop before someone offers me some cheese to go with my whine but let me just quote a mod on the Arenajunkies forums - this post was made before he locked a standard 'nerf retadins' thread:
Alright, here's how this thread is going to end:

You're a mouthbreather with the motor skills of a fetus if you think that ret paladins are anything other than broken as f***.

Enjoy hitting your hands on your keyboard and killing everything in the space of a stun while you can, you may have to actually play this game in the future.
Anyways, I'm quite happy to queue for 3s and 5s. Currently have a more pve-ish full resto build but it seems to have worked well enough so far. Getting a pro mage on board should be nice, you guys are quite nasty too atm.

And yeah, /lol at the ret ret rogue team we beat not once, but twice. Hunter / rogue / druid is a pretty terrible comp... seems free wins aren't free enough for some people. Although the druid seems to be the only viable healer in 3s in the game's current state, possibly shamans too, not sure.