[accepted] Gargamela - Hunter, Marksmanship

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template

[accepted] Gargamela - Hunter, Marksmanship

Post by Guest »

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Gargamela (hunter) also have Amaretta (holy paladin which has been main since TBC)
Class: Hunter
Mainspec: Markmanship
Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Have played some beast mastery questing but not really as raider
Battletag: Amaretta#2949
Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... ela/simple, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... tta/simple

ABOUT YOU
Name: Katarina
Age (approximately): 51 (!!)
Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us) I work as a teacher and have 3 teenager kids. The whole family have been playing wow for years. Apart from playing I spend time with my animals which inclues a dressage horse, a sheltie dog and some cats. We have a big house on the countryside so there is always something that needs to be done.

EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? I have enjoyed dps:ing in Dreanor since I've done a lot of healing before. I have played several different classes and specs throughout the expansions. I do find the hunter quite easy to play compared to some other classes. I also find that I dont get so yelled at (lol) when im dps:ing as when I'm healing.
What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc) I read a lot on Icy Veins and also on wowhead. I use fatboss and 2 min videos for fights and also check out different things on you tube now and then. I also try to listen to good advice from fellow raiders and ppl who play my class well.
What is your previous raiding experience? On the paladin I've been raiding since TBC. At the end of TBC I quite often was a backup for big EASY raids since I had friends that came from here. I do love raiding but I feel the game has changed a lot and it annoys me sometimes when ppl look only at the numbers and not really at your complete performance, such as avoiding dmg...dispelling...dps:ing the right targets and so on.
We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?[/b] Normally 3 raids is a good number for me, but if Im not busy on the 4th night Id probably be there.

EASY
Why did you choose to apply to Easy? I feel most guilds have given up, but I still wanna do a bit of raiding before next expansion and I saw Easy recruiting. Over the years Easy has always been a really good and successful guild on the server, one of those that you dont dare applying to.
Do you have any friends in Easy? Coming from "Murlocs" I've raided with Lavalliere as main tank. Not sure if there are any names from the past I recognize. Possibly so.
Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds? The paladin which Ive been playing came from"Et lux" where Ive raided for years. Got tired of the constant nagging and the bad treatment. Before that I raided in "The Crimson Dawn" for years, but the guild died when the GM stopped playing. The hunter has mainly raided in "Murlocs" since she is a newer char. I have pugged a lot to try and improve this char.
If you accept my application and test run you can have both chars and you choose which is the most useful for you. I enjoy playing both.
Caireann

Re: Gargamela - mm/bm hunter

Post by Caireann »

Hello Katarina,

Thanks for applying! :)

Currently we are having two trialists on our raids, so we will be able to invite you for a test run starting this Wednesday/Thursday.
Please contact an officer in-game to set a date for this test run for any of the mentioned above or later dates.

Best,

/o
Mehetabel

Re: Gargamela - mm/bm hunter

Post by Mehetabel »

I'm sure I remember Amaretta joining those <Easy> raids. :)

Good luck on your application, you certainly sound like you'll fit in here just fine. :D
Caireann

Re: Gargamela - Hunter, Marksmanship

Post by Caireann »

Hey,

Thanks for taking part in the test run yesterday. We would like to invite you for trial in <Easy>.
Please contact an officer online for a guild invite :)

Cheers,

/o