Chantico

[accepted] Chantico - Paladin, Retribution

Post by Chantico »

Title to state "Toon Name, Class, & Spec"
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Chantico
    2. Class: Paladin
    3. Mainspec: Ret
    4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?):Yes, i have plenty of experience with both offspecs and actively play them. Although lately i haven't played my prot spec that much.
    5. Battletag: siroki#2750
    6. Armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... ico/simple
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Name: Marko
    2. Age (approximately): 22
    3. Country:Macedonia.
    4. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)Well, i'm a student in my finishing year at computer science and engineering and i'm aiming to graduate early 2017. Hobbies are playing the guitar, playing basketball(used to play football a lot as a kid, but my knee ligaments injury kinda stops me from ever playing football again in my life) and obviously, video games.
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?In all fairness, i don't enjoy playing ret since it's a really boring spec. I'm having lot more fun as holy. And the class trinket for ret ruined the fun for me completely. I want to play a spec that actually requires you to track certain buffs/debuffs and not just mindlessly spamming buttons but having to keep in my mind "hey, i have 2 seconds to move to my primary target to refresh my buff" and therefore lose quite some dps is just a pain more than anything really. Might be worth mentioning that i'd like to reroll mage for legion.
    2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc)Warcraft logs to see what i can improve and how, mmo-champion for paladin theorycrafting, simcraft for various item testing and pretty much everything else i can find on the internet.
    3. What is your previous raiding experience?Started WoD in october/november(had plenty of raiding experience before that) and quickly got in to raiding with the help of my friends that helped gear me. I joined a guild with a lot of my old time friends and i gradually started raid leading for them and became an officer. I did all the strat/shotcalling in raids and the explanations of how we'd do certain things. Meanwhile, i was raiding mythic with another guild since the raid times were not conflicting and i wanted to experience mythic just for the challenge(even tho there is no challenge anymore with the ring being stupidly made).
    4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?3 raids would be the optimal number for me, if i'm free i will make sure to come to the 4th one as well.
  4. EASY
    1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy? Well, raiding with a guild on a different realm is okay but you don't get to interact with people a lot since you're not in the same guild together. I wanted to avoid that and find a guild on lightbringer.
    2. Do you have any friends in Easy? Yes, lavaliere who was the main tank for us.
    3. Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds?I've been raiding mythic with Deluded and i am still an officer in 'Murlocs stole my candle'. Raiding with deluded was really nice and everything but people were losing interest in raiding and we were missing a lot of raids due to no one coming. And about leaving murlocs, well.. i got bored of being one of the only 4-5 people that cared about raiding. People lost interest since it's the end of an expansion and it's understandable but i just couldn't be bothered to chase around and ask them to sign up and come to a raid.
I also had quite an extensive talk with Templaar ingame about the situation and i'm also informing you about the other 2 people that are applying alongside me. Gargamela on the hunter and Catranger(or batranger) on his druid/warrior.

Cheers, have a good one.
Rotkwa

Re: Chantico - Ret/prot/holy paladin

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Marko,

Thanks for applying. We'll get back to you shortly.
Anuque

Post by Anuque »

Good luck with the application :)
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Always nice to see a fellow paladin, good luck. :)
Battletag: Seb#22308
lava

Post by lava »

Oh! Hi marko!

Good luck with your application!
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

Hello,

Thanks for applying! :)

Currently we are having two trialists on our raids, so we will be able to invite you for a test run starting this Wednesday/Thursday.
Please contact an officer to set a date for this test run for any of the mentioned above or later dates.

Best,

/o
Caireann

Re: Chantico - Paladin, Retribution

Post by Caireann »

Hey,

Thanks for taking part in the test run yesterday. We would like to invite you for trial in <Easy>.
Please contact an officer online for a guild invite :)

Cheers,

/o